Which website has paid you before?

Ajebo25

Verified member
As we must know there are several websites which are Ponzi scheme and are being created every day that is why we need to be vigilant in our deal online and mind the kind of people we chat or associate with the percentage of getting scammed online now is very high as most website now has tricks which they used to get people to their website and letter crash when they have made money from them some of them are even investment websites which requires you to invest a certain amount of money in order to get a double of what you deposited.

But on the other way there are still legit websites which most people doesn't believe still exist to be honest I never knew a forum like this where I can make money still exist but many people are still making money online through many platforms which many people doesn't know about just like this forum so I'm taking this opportunity to know about them and ask what platform has paid you before please only free platforms should be commented below and not investment platforms for which many people doesn't like them but I will suggest if you want to invest in a platform invest an amount which won't affect you if the platform crash in the future.