Which tool is best for Mass emailing?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
As individuals who are involved in active email marketing, it is important to agree with the fact that it is never easy trying to send individual mails to as much as 500 to 1000 prospective end users that you feel may be interested in what you are rendering.

On this thread , I want us to share some of those great tools that have been of great help to us in being able to reach out to many clients, or prospective buyers for our services.

Personally I only know about 2 , which are streak and gmass. Although I have only been using gmass all this while due to it being the first that I got interest in and never bothered about trying out streak. The most interesting part of this is that you can even send it in such a way that the emails would be delivered to individual inboxes without any of the recipients knowing that it is even a mass email sent to a large number of people.

Another advantage that is even more fascinating is the fact that you can even use these tools to monitor who is clicking and opening your emails. Streak even let's you see how many times your mails get opened to help you analyse interest rate of prospective buyers.

What do you think?

Brackwom

For 2020, the best mass email services are:

SendGrid - Pepipost
Elastic Email is an acronym for "elastic email."
HubSpot Email Marketing is an email marketing service provided by HubSpot.
SES (Amazon Simple Storage Service).

Yadu

There are so many other email marketing service providers other than Gmass and streak. You will get amazing features like email automation, list tagging, email segmentation, email campaign creation, analytics, reporting, etc. You will get some tools for free also. Some of the good email marketing tools are
ConvertKit - $9 /mo
Constant Contact- $10 /mo
MailChimp - Free
ActievCampaign - $10 /mo
Omnisend - Free
AWeber - Free
MailerLite - Free etc.