Naz

Now a days there are many survey sites which offer money making opportunities. According to my experience these site are not good to earn passive income because you have to give these site full time to earn some bucks. And mostly sites disqualify you after asking alot of questions. which is really confusing point. These sites are good only for those who have spare time and who want to learn new things beside earning. I am also used some surveys sites in past ,just for learning but now i want to know if anyone from you work on a survey site which can give good earning by completing survey?

Also Share your experiences related to good and bad survey sites.

AfriPeeps Official

It all depends on your location, most of these online survey websites won't give out surveys to people living in third their countries, but if you are living in any of the tier 1 countries, you are at high advantage as there are many survey websites that will pay you for your opinion.

Potter193

Now a days there are many survey sites which offer money making opportunities. According to my experience these site are not good to earn passive income because you have to give these site full time to earn some bucks. And mostly sites disqualify you after asking alot of questions. which is really confusing point. These sites are good only for those who have spare time and who want to learn new things beside earning. I am also used some surveys sites in past ,just for learning but now i want to know if anyone from you work on a survey site which can give good earning by completing survey?

Also Share your experiences related to good and bad survey sites.
paidera is good survey site that pays eell

greenieS

Verified member
Which Are The Best Survey Sites?

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.