Which state has your money making quest taken you to

springtech

Most people in their quest to make money either working with a company or working for themselves have travelled wide and far. I belong to that group.
I have been privileged to travel to many states across Nigeria, ma only to travel abroad remain, lol.

I got my first job as a system engineer with a BANK SERVICING IT FIRM. The company had service contracts with several banks across the nation, but at that time i was specifically attached to service first bank in our allocated region.

So wherever you can find First bank in those place i have been there, very interior places fa. Gosh
The states i have been includes the following:
1. Lagos
2. Rivers
3. Anambra
4. Enugu
5. Ebonyi
6. Benue
7. Kogi
8. Abuja
9. Plateau
10. Cross Rivers
11. Akwa Ibom
12. Abia
13. Imo
14. Kaduna
15. Oyo
16. Osun
17. Ondo
18. Ogun
19. Ekiti
20. Kwara

What about you, where has your money activities taken you to, anywhere in the world let's hear.

What about

Hena101

In my attempt to make money i travel and do work at different state and also learn many different culture just to make money this States include, Abuja, Akawa Ibom, Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, and lastly I'm now in Borno schooling. Even though i face many challenges and difficulties during those time but i still get money to which i set up some business that are bringing me me money now even when I'm not around

Daykas

My own quest has only carry to four to five state in Nigeria.
Have travel to the link of
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Ondo
And even portharcourt.
But the best place so far is portharcourt and Ekiti cause that one allow me to work and still attend to my studies

Victor001

My quest for job hunting has taken me to four states, most of this states are after indigenous citizen and it's difficult to work as an outsider,sometimes your qualifications may disperse you to different locality, at times you may end up doing something different from your real intentions, getting a dream jobs as moved me to recess on online jobs.

marcusfe

Money making quest has taken me to many parts of Nigeria but the place it took several times is Lagos. I don't know how many time have traveled to Lagos from my state all because of job interviews. I traveled to Lagos to the extent that decided never to go there for any interview again.

Planet408

My money making quest has actually taken me to so many states within Nigeria. I have done personal businesses that took me to so many states and also my professional work has taken me to places too. I have been to Cross Rivers State, Bayelsa state, Rivers State, Akwaibom state, Delta State, Anambra State, Ebonyi state, Imo state, Abia state, Lagos State, Zamfara state, Enugu State, Abuja and some other states.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't have an opportunity to travel outside my state before based on what I am doing , Generally I am an electrician and I really concentrate to work within my state and I've traveled to many local government within the state I am residing on only , that is all I have been able to do because I do not have an opportunity to work outside the state

I know there are some opportunities like that which always present itself sometimes , for now I'm just concentrating on line on how I can be able to learn an online skill to make money because I will mostly appreciate online business than some offline business since most offline business are really stressful and sometimes the high competition with the the offline communities make it even difficult for you to secured a well satisfied job.

Although there is high competition in the online space but this one is much more easier for people to overcome with the right marketing strategy to make money from, as much as I do not have the opportunity to travel outside the state I believe maybe there is some possibility like that that this may be possible in the future

Rachael

Verified member
In the quest of making money, I have journeyed to different interior places even within my homestead and in some cases, I was nearly robbed of the hard-earned money I went to find. I recall travelling to Nasarawa State in Nigeria two years ago because I had a contract to execute with a friend. I had to meet with her physically so we could sign a contact. I had wanted to start oil pam business, where I would send palm oil to her state and she would sell them and take the commissions, while sending mine as well. It was so unfortunate that after I had passed through the rigorous journey to the north, my friend turned to a tiger and demanded that she needed a 60/40 percent commission, in that, I would take 60% while she would take 40%.

I had thought she was not serious but it became clearer. Seeing the 17hours journey I had embarked upon, I agreed but note that, the capital, waybill and funding is solely provided by me, the part she had to play was to pick them from the park and sell them. A year down the line, I did not hear from her anymore, the money was gone and so was she. Well, I had to forge ahead with life and start picking my pieces because the quest of making money must continue no matter the challenges.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not really traveled to any place because I want to make money on the internet, i believe I don't need to do so before I can make money.

Of course, I have had the opportunity to meet people that are really killing it on the internet and after observing them I believe that you can make money without traveling anywhere.

I have met a lot of them online and I observed the way they live their lives because so many of them don't even go out and a lot of them are introverts like myself. I am introvert so naturally I don't like to travel anywhere and that is one of the reasons why I am very much interested in making money on the internet. I really want to achieve financial freedom without going out or traveling it to any country or place.

Even though, I have a lot of plans to travel to so many countries when I make money. making money online has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of people on the internet space. A lot of nice people that I would actually like to meet in real life someday because a lot of them have been very helpful to me beyond imagination.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, I have never traveled to anywhere in the quest of making money, I only traveled for leisure, I do everything online and it's easier.

Most people that traveled to many states are majorly involved in offline business which makes sense, but as an online worker you can teleport to US righ away, without lifting any finger, really amazing.

Traveling is now very risky because of insecurity that has plagued the country, and many unfortunate stories that we have seen on social media platforms about the atrocities that happens on road travelers.