Which online payout method works in your country.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is always advised that before starting to make money in a particular website or platform you must first of all check the payments strategy on medium of the website or the payout methods in which the websites absolutely pays its members and users . But sometimes a whole lot of individuals pay attention to the making of money on the website than to the payout method in which the website uses to pay out money and earnings to members and users . There are a whole lot of ways and methods used by majority of website and platforms to pay out money to it members but if I may ask which payment method perfectly works in your country ? . The payment method known as PayPal is considered to be one of the most popular payment method used by majority of websites such as Fiverr , clickbank , and even small task paying websites like swagbucks , starclicks , and cashclick .

Over here in Nigeria , not everyone absolutely like to get paid on PayPal and even if people sometimes PayPal method of payment is still in used by majority of individuals who work online to make money in Nigeria , they also have to go through varieties of strategies in order to get the money physically . The most valid payment method in Nigeria is via bank transfer and this is the most favourable by majority of individuals and whether you are buying with a credit card or selling with a debit card bank transfer is considered to be the most favorable .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For you to get compensated and paid by a particular website online you need to have a payment method validated by your country and by the website as a means of you will getting your earnings and Money that you have possibly worked for on the particular platform or website . But sometimes it seems that majority of individuals only pay attention to the making of money on a particular website due to being desperate to make money online that the paying of attention to the payout method of the website . It would totally be a regrettable and remorseful situation if after spending a whole lot of your time energy money and even resources making sure to works efficiently and adequately in a particular website and later getting on to find out that the website does not have a valid payout method accepted by the country in which you reside .

Indeed I have been in a situation like that and that definitely was when I was really introduced to the act of making money online . In Nigeria is my country where I reside the only valid payout method that majority of individuals possibly use to make payment and also receive payment from various platforms and website in the internet is via bank transfer . And although a lot of people still use PayPal method of payment , but over here getting your payment via PayPal is a complicated procedure .