Which online job can i make $5 in a day with??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm still looking for that online job type that I can receive up to $5 in a day with. Forums can't pay me this kind of money, not even when I combined all the forums rewards I earn in a day, it can't still bring me $5. I'm really sourcing for such kind of job online, any type of tasks online, i will do. I'm a writer that specializes on copywriting but not an expert writer yet, I'm just learning my way through. If you can still suggest me a good writing site that will pay me for posting non_fictional stories, I will do it. But let it be legit, cos I wouldn't engage myself on a fraudulent writing website that doesn't pay, thanks.

I'm still looking for that online job type that I can receive up to $5 in a day with. Forums can't pay me this kind of money, not even when I combined all the forums rewards I earn in a day, it can't still bring me $5. I'm really sourcing for such kind of job online, any type of tasks online, i will do. I'm a writer that specializes on copywriting but not an expert writer yet, I'm just learning my way through. If you can still suggest me a good writing site that will pay me for posting non_fictional stories, I will do it. But let it be legit, cos I wouldn't engage myself on a fraudulent writing website that doesn't pay, thanks.
Lol, if you find one please let me know. It is not easy, in fact it is almost impossible to earn that amount online, unless you have a skill that you can offer. In that case you can earn it from Fiverr, upwork and co but that is not even guaranteed everyday. If you don't have a digital skill, then you can try the paid to write and paid to click sites, but none of them will bring 5 bucks unless you upgrade membership. But maybe if you have up to 3 or 4 of them that you are active in everyday then you can earn up to 5 bucks. But from one site, no.

There are couple of websites you can trade your copywriting skill and still get paid without much stress. Infact, you can make more than $5 you mentioned in your post if you are deligent enough.

In this post, I will introduce you to one cool website where you render your copywriting service and get paid.

The website is called Upwork. Upwork is one of the largest and most popular freelance websites on the internet. It is free to sign up with them and you can set you pay per hour for the service you render to client.

I have a friend who offers email copywriting service on Upwork and he charges nothing less than $12 per hour. One a good day, he do receives job of five or six hours per day.

Do not hesitate to sign up with the website and start earning as soon as possible. Other websites worth mentioning are People Her Hour, Fiverr, CopyBlogger etc Sign up and take your time to get familiar with them. Good luck brother.

There are tons of websites in which you could make money online, you have to be consistent and dedicated as making money both online and offline is not in anyway easy. You can make some bucks online as a freelancer via fiver, upwork, simply hired, the creative group, crowded, aquent, people per hour, 99designs. The list is just endless but these few I mentioned above are my top list, most expecially upwork. You can also venture into mini importation, buying items at cheaper rates online and then selling it at an higher price, you could make quite some huge money online from mini importation if you're in Nigeria. I would advise you to import mainly phone accessories and you could be on your way to financial freedom.

Lol, if you find one please let me know. It is not easy, in fact it is almost impossible to earn that amount online, unless you have a skill that you can offer. In that case you can earn it from Fiverr, upwork and co but that is not even guaranteed everyday. If you don't have a digital skill, then you can try the paid to write and paid to click sites, but none of them will bring 5 bucks unless you upgrade membership. But maybe if you have up to 3 or 4 of them that you are active in everyday then you can earn up to 5 bucks. But from one site, no.
Just as you said, one need some certain levels of skill in oder to win himself those high paying online jobs. Any top paying job requires some special skills to carry it all. Just like transcription, translation, graphics designs and a copywriting, proofreading etc. All require special skills to achieve success with them. If you know how to transcribe perfectly their are host of sites online that is ready to pay you up to $50-100 per 10 minutes of audio transcribed perfectly. I was trying that one earlier via transcribeme, rev.com but couldn't be perfect through it cos I lack the equipment to succeed. If you are interested in transcription you can visit those sites to book your spot, their are too many of them online, just search them.

Just as you said, one need some certain levels of skill in oder to win himself those high paying online jobs. Any top paying job requires some special skills to carry it all. Just like transcription, translation, graphics designs and a copywriting, proofreading etc. All require special skills to achieve success with them. If you know how to transcribe perfectly their are host of sites online that is ready to pay you up to $50-100 per 10 minutes of audio transcribed perfectly. I was trying that one earlier via transcribeme, rev.com but couldn't be perfect through it cos I lack the equipment to succeed. If you are interested in transcription you can visit those sites to book your spot, their are too many of them online, just search them.
Yes I think I took interest in transcription not quite long. I have a site I want to apply to soon, gotranscript. I will soon take their test and see how it goes. I have no experience in transcription and I hope that won't be a barrier. I just have to be careful and not make much mistakes. But what did you mean by you lack equipments? Are there some special equipments needed for the transcription work? What I have is my smartphone, nothing else. If there is an equipment I have to purchase I don't think I will hold interest in it any longer. Please enlighten me.

Yes I think I took interest in transcription not quite long. I have a site I want to apply to soon, gotranscript. I will soon take their test and see how it goes. I have no experience in transcription and I hope that won't be a barrier. I just have to be careful and not make much mistakes. But what did you mean by you lack equipments? Are there some special equipments needed for the transcription work? What I have is my smartphone, nothing else. If there is an equipment I have to purchase I don't think I will hold interest in it any longer. Please enlighten me.
Their are equipments needed to carry out transcriptional work exceptional. You need equipments like headphone, foot pedal and other ones I can't remember. The footpedal will enable you to trap down the speed of the audio or video you are transcribing, making you to hear everything you need to get from that file you needed to transcribe. The headphone, will make you get the message clearly, it will sound moderate when you are using headphone than your normal phone speaker. You need to learn how to transcribe, cos it isn't all about writing text messages, it has procedures that can be carried out.

It won't be easy earning $5 from just comment except you would be offering a skill through those freelancing website or Upwork where you would be paid for each task or project you are been given

It all depends on your experience of what you can do and what you know. You can find many jobs on the internet. If you have at least $ 100 you can start trading cryptocurrencies or if you know foreign languages write articles or translate