which of this online platforms should someone invest in?

funmi

Verified member
Thinking of investment, since there is still bearish movement of crytocurrency, it seems there will be switch over between forex and crytocurrency.
Which of this one of cryptocurrency and forex should I invest into? Since the cryptocurrencies are not coming up yet, I think it is high time I switch to forex in order to continue trading.
Though, am not really sure of which of it I should invest into for now. That is why I need expert advise in order to choose which one of them that will be profitable.
Your contributions will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Forex and cryptocurrency are both good but you need to have enough knowledge of the happenings around the two. So, you can decide when to buy or when to sell when you are well equipped on stocks and digital currency.
Having said that, you may decide to hire expert to do that for you. Both of you will need to reach an agreement on the commission he wishes to charge.

If you want to invest anything online, I will strongly warn you not to invest in any Ponzi scheme platform. Most of the Ponzi schemes will always tell you to invest certain amount of money and get certain return on monthly basis. Forex trading is undoubtedly one of the best businesses online but it's risky.

I won't advise you to invest on forex because of the bearish moment in cryptocurrency. Every business has its up and down and you should even take the advantages of the bearish moments to buy a lot of of coins since most of them are still low in price fro now. So instead of investing on forex which is very risky. Utilize this moment on cryptocurrencies

I would tell that one good way is to frequently check out the crypto markets for possible innovative and different crypto launches and do a bit of research about their mission and ideas.You can make a great deal of profit from these if you are wise

I've been around many investment scheme online, majority of them aren't worth it, just promising tons of money when one invest within short duration of time. The best you can go for is crypto or forex trading. You need to take your time to learn about the coins progressing to ascertain the options you pick either long time or short time investment.

The mechanism of action around the both market is actually very similar. While you might fancy your chances more in the cryptocurrency market it is actually paired with a lot of news that might disturb your analysis so for a beginner it is always advisable that you should trade forex instead.

The only investment I see to invest is just Cryptocurrency. The rest are simply counterfeit at the moment for me. I'm not considering other investment options cos many are reflagged. I can consider online business like, owning an e-commerce store, blog or forum etc. This are my options of businesses online.

I will advice one to venture into buying of crytocurrency.lnvesting on Bitcoin mining can be so profitable if someone has a good idea or knowledge about it because it is not everyone that has the basic idea of it.l will also advise forex trading which is very lucrative in the market but one must be very careful in doing any form of business now.

At this time, lots of people are making huge amount of money buying stocks, crypto coins, and trading forex and xD. If we can find any of this genuine online investment scheme and study to know vividly about its mode of operation and how we can invest and make dividends with better strategies, then it is worth it.

I've come across a lot of investment schemes online, but the most of them aren't worth it and just promise huge returns on investments made quickly. Forex trading or cryptocurrency trading are your greatest options. To decide whether to make a long-term or short-term investment, you must take your time to study about the coins' development.

If you have enough money, and you don't know where to invest it wisely and make profit, you should locate either binance exchange, remitano, Kucoin etc exchange, and share USDT, BTC, ETH liquidity with those who needs the liquidity for their own business and earn up to 30% annual ROI. That's something reasonable for anyone who has liquidity up to 1,000$ and above. Instead of saving the money in the bank account and earning low amount at the end of the year, it is better to share liquidity within this legit exchanges I just mentioned and earn better reward by the end of the year. Many crypto enthusiasts are using the method to earn recurring interests over their money instead of keeping it idle in the bank account. Such method I've adopted too, even if it will take me 2-3 years to get up to 100% of my money, I don't get bothered.

If you have an already understanding of how to trade cryptocurrency it will be very much easier for you to learn forex without any problem but at the same time you have to understand that forex is a bit riskier than cryptocurrency in the sense that you could lose your money if you are attempting to use a high lot size.

Forex is nice as long as you will be willing to learn and understand how the market can be traded successfully . That is what really matters , for without the proper understanding the possibility of generating money with forex may not likely be possible . You just needs to learn and understand what will be required of you as a trader.

It all depends on the strategy you are using , but even in the bearish season a lot of traders are still trading cryptocurrency and are mainly doing shorting.