Which of this is more preferable to do online business Computer(laptop) or Mobile phone?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very important that ; if one is planning do engage in doing online business to have some gadget that can aid it and make it more convenient.
Is either one is using computer (laptop) or Mobil phone.
But as for me I think mobile phone is more good and preferred than laptop because as its name implies MOBILE its easier to be carrying from one place to another.
It is can perform many function ad computer does.
Its networks move more faster than using some modem with computer.
You can as well perform series of task at the same time on Mobile phone.
Some mobile battery is more powerful and last longer than that of computer that can disappoint at any moment.

Which one do you think is more good or preferable in doing online business out of the two?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In the current business landscape, consumers are demanding greater and greater access to companies. Companies need to respond to this demand.

Therefore, it is advantageous for a company to be available online. This allows for operations on mobile devices and laptops. However, mobile phones have some distinct advantages over laptops when it comes to business.

First of all, mobile phones are much more private than laptops. While laptop computers are great for in-house customer service representatives, they can't leave the office and communicate with customers in high-profile settings. A mobile phone can easily be used anywhere from a customer's home to a public park.

Secondly, cell phones allow for much better connectivity with clients than laptops do. It is not uncommon for employees to work remotely these days. Employees can be working from their homes or even traveling abroad, but they still need to be able to connect with clients at all hours of the day and night on their mobile phones.

Finally, mobile phones are great tools for providing customer service when a customer is on the go! Modern life is extremely fast-paced, and customers often want to make purchases while they're driving or enjoying other activities that may not allow them to spend time using their laptop or desktop computer.

However, you will agree with me if I say, you can't do without owning both. Despite the advantages stated above, a laptop has a wider screen for great visibility, a wide keybored for convenient typing of words. A laptop can be used on all platforms, some registrations or tasks will require you to use a laptop.

Moni

This question is not easy to answer but what I know is it also determine what kind of computer (laptop) or mobile phone that you are using. Some phones are in high speed that some laptops while some laptops are highly speed than some phones.

This mean if you are just using a laptop that even the board in it has no speed I mean the board is low, then I can say mobile phone is far more better that it. In most cases you have to get computer (laptop) before you can sign up to some websites.

This is the reason why it is important to to use PC (laptop) for most website.

Kendy

Verified member
Personally, I actually prefer using a mobile device over your PC or laptop this is because even when I had not had the financial value to purchase a laptop, I was always thinking that I would be more acquainted with the laptop and it will make my work faster but I discovered perhaps because I'm already use to working on my mobile device and one of the disadvantage of having a laptop or would I rather say using a laptop for online jobs is that the battery level does not really last. I cannot say for all other specifications of laptop but my own particular laptop which is an icore7 specification and the battery can only last for a couple of 3 hours or less which makes my journey online to be so limited. Although there are some features that the mobile phone may not also be compatible with but ultimately I still prefer mobile devices. There are some mobile devices like Samsung and iPhone products which have the capability to perform the same function in which a laptop can and the connectivity is even much faster than a laptop. A mobile device gives you the leverage to work anywhere and also gives room for privacy.

Wiserr

Well I can say it depends on your choice but most at times phone cannot do what will PCs will do but for me I think you should just use the both of them for better results, get to think of it PCs can do lots of things that phone cannot do and also there's things that phone can do and PCs can not do, but I as a said earlier for better I suggest you use the both them, there's a time I was using my phone to do some tasks online but I can not do it in a good way, I was not even okay with it because that time I can not even afford to buy a PC but I'm telling you this because it works perfectly to me just use both phones and PCs you will have it better, the plus of the matter is that you have the opportunity to earn money online because you have the tool to use, you can use both phones and PCs, I have a friend that use both his phone and PC to earn money online and he earns huge money a day you can do that too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Based on my understanding , both of them has advantage and disadvantages but in general if you are interested to engage online full time it is even the best for you to have both of them because they are absolutely necessary.

If you are to consider the advantage of laptop , we can say that laptop can be used to perform complicated activities online like graphic designing or maybe programming activities or something similar which a mobile phone will not be able to do. As a cryptocurrency trader you will be using laptop for all your analysis in most cases. The possible disadvantage of a laptop is that the battery may not likely last for a long time and you can only used it when there is electricity in most cases .

A mobile phone can really help you to monitor what you are doing online and can be taken from one place to another and it is even the best for cryptocurrency traders because with the help of a mobile phone you can monitor your trade anyway you are even without having your laptop with you . If you're using a mobile phone alone you can't use it to perform any complicated activities online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you are using a smartphone or you are using a computer device , they both electronic gadgets are effective in the act of making money online . But it seems that a lot of people are using their smartphones more than their laptops in the act of making money online . it is obviously an absolutely as a result of smartphones being portable and easily carried around , but as for laptops I mostly used at home where you have to sit on a chair and place the laptop on a table . Some laptops came to consume a huge amount of resources like data and battery but a smartphone tend to consume less .

Personally I use my smartphone to make money online . Due to how portable , easy , and flexible it is to carry around and to hold . For example in working on this website trendri . Com . I use my smartphone so that I could easily write out threats and answer comment easily . Because if it were to be a laptop it kind of could be complicated . Especially when it comes to correcting of misspelt word and grammar error . I'm not trying to say the laptops are not good in the act of making money online , of course they are good for example cryptocurrency and forex traders see the use of laptop as an effective way of indulging in cryptocurrency and forex trading thereby making money .

Skysaint

Verified member
I think it all depends on the business niche you are going into in the online space. Let's take for an example, the posting forums, we all know that someone with a mobile phone can work on a paid to post site as well as someone who has a PC then the choice on which one to use will depend on the individual, which among the two he finds to be more comfortable with.
Then again, while trading or investing in cryptocurrency, it is always advisable to get a PC because it has some advantages that would be beneficial to you which you can't access using just your smartphone. But this also doesn't mean that you can't run cryptocurrency with your smartphone, it's just that the PC method ranks the best. Infact, having both PC and a smartphone for trading is actually the best option.
Then when it comes down to going into programming and maybe high class graphics designing, I think you can't do without a PC. In this case, you can't even manage or try accessing this niche with your smartphone and that makes acquiring a PC to be a prerequisite for running such businesses.
I think having a PC would be more beneficial since it supports almost all online method of earning unlike smartphones that do have their restrictions.

Rachael

Verified member
I think using a laptop to work is more preferable to me and I will give the reasons. I am currently using a laptop device to work online and I feel more comfortable with it. I tend to be more focused because I don not have access to any social media application on my system whereas, on my mobile phone, I get easily distracted when I use my phone to work. I spend more than 5hours working but if my phone is utilized, I could spend 3hours or less. Working with my laptop makes me feel I have a mission to achieve and I do not get distracted with calls while working.

I tend to work faster with my laptop because of the spread of the keyboard. I feel like am in the office when I use a laptop to work ad it puts a level of seriousness in me to get the work done at the appropriate time. The one advantage I would choose a mobile phone is because you can work anywhere and you could have a guarantee when it comes to privacy which a laptop does not in any way guarantee. I type at a faster speed when using a system and I could work on other assignments at the same time conveniently.

itsyitsy92

Although laptop computers provide the convenience of portability, over time, they're prone to battery and charging cord problems. They are also easily damaged, especially if mishandled. By contrast, desktops are generally sturdier and stay only in one place.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Mobile phone like the name stipulate is very mobile and you can take them anywhere and that is the major advantage of it.

If you are doing online business and you have an offline business you are doing too, you can probably be doing the both of them simultaneously with your mobile phone.

This is why a lot of people like to use their mobile phones to do things on the internet including myself, I can make money anywhere even when I am cooking and all that. But it is also very important for you to know that it has some disadvantages because there are certain things that are not supported on mobile phones and even if they are supported they may not run well like a personal computer.

If you are into forex trading for example you cannot be able to copy trade with your mobile phone and that is why anyone who is into forex trading must try as much as possible to get a personal computer.

Personally, I prefer using the both of them because they are so certain things you need to do with mobile phones and there are some certain things you need to do with personal computer in order to make the work easier and achieve maximum results.