Can there be a coin that is more acceptable and preferable than bitcoin?

marcusfe

Everyone knows now that in the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the king but as much as Bitcoin it leading other coins, there are some that are still performing better than Bitcoin in terms of volatility. But despite their better performance they they are still subject to Bitcoin because the margin to which it's leading others is too wide. Etherum is trying it's best so are other coins but all them are still trading under the influence of Bitcoin. One financial expert forecasted recently that in few years time a coin will emerge which will dust the performance of Bitcoin and thereby become generally more acceptable in the cryptocurrency market. I don't this claim but since I'm not a cryptocurrency analysis there is no way I can establish my claim.

Everyone knows now that in the world of cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the king but as much as Bitcoin it leading other coins, there are some that are still performing better than Bitcoin in terms of volatility. But despite their better performance they they are still subject to Bitcoin because the margin to which it's leading others is too wide. Etherum is trying it's best so are other coins but all them are still trading under the influence of Bitcoin. One financial expert forecasted recently that in few years time a coin will emerge which will dust the performance of Bitcoin and thereby become generally more acceptable in the cryptocurrency market. I don't this claim but since I'm not a cryptocurrency analysis there is no way I can establish my claim.
Bitcoin has gone far as a cryptocurrency more than the others. It is the leading crypto currency and will always be. Right now there is no coin that can replace it, and maybe that is for the better. If the other coins rise like Bitcoin and try to surpass it then there will be problem in the world's economy. Every coin is unique in its own way in the sense that they offer varieties. If you don't have the capacity to invest and trade Bitcoin you can go for etherium, if not you can go for Bitcoin cash and also litecoin. So no coin can surpass Bitcoin, it has set and made history as a cryptocurrency.

Can there be? Yes! Will there be? it remains to be seen. It would take collaborative efforts from different top developers backed by governments opposed to blockchain technology to get a coin that will rank higher and dust of Bitcoin. They have already tried to look for the developer of blockchain technology-satoshi but they are yet to discover the individual or the group of persons that are behind Bitcoin. It effect has already been seen world over as the fear of it taking over as the world currency is felt.
What could be there next step? maybe it's to float their own cryptocurrency.

I still belive that bitcoin is still the best but yet many country are still not accepted it as a medium of exchange.
So I don't think there will be another means than this bitcoin again.
Bitcoin is very flexible that many company are using it as a medium of exchange and its works perfectly.

If you have been paying any attention at all to the news, you have probably heard of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, which means that it is a digital currency that relies on cryptography (computer-generated encryption) to verify transactions. One of the first cryptocurrencies created, its value has risen astronomically in the past few years, and its presence has only grown.

But there are other cryptocurrencies out there—thousands of them. Some have been created since Bitcoin's meteoric rise to ensure that some of the problems it faces can be solved by these new coins, but others were started before Bitcoin became what it is today. And though they may not get as much press as Bitcoin does, there are certainly plenty of reasons to invest in them as well.

Bitcoin has long been a target for criticism for issues like scalability and transaction fees. Both problems could be solved by another coin like Litecoin or Dash, which process transactions faster and with lower transaction fees than Bitcoin does. Ethereum is smart contract platforms, which means that they allow for contracts and agreements to be written into their code and executed once certain conditions are met.

I won't doubt the fact that there may be more coins out there whether Launched ones or yet to be launched. But the fact is that it will take another era for there to be coins that will outperform bitcoin for many reasons.

Most coins that are launched these days depend on the network chain that bitcoin was built. So before any cojn can beat bitcoins hands down, the coin must be built on another chain that had lower rate than bitcoin.

There should be more publicity by the developers of the coin. Though bitcoins didn't enjoy much publicity when it was launched. I could remember that only few took it serious when it was launched some years back. But these days, no coin can favorably compete with bitcoin except there is much publicity on that coin.

I will say that it depends on people's research that will determine their decision. Everyone who is really interested to invest in a particular cryptocurrency will carry out their own personal research to understand the type of cryptocurrency suitable for them depending on how long they are interested to invest in a particular cryptocurrency. Personally I carry out my own personal research base on the overall supply and so many other things like the uses of the cryptocurrency and the function it has to perform in the crypto space.

Other people might also consider to research about the same cryptocurrency I am investing on too, but the person might decide to research their own differently from what I am doing. Others might consider to research about its popularity, the influence of celebrities and so many other things.

There are a lots of things to be considered when trying to choose the most preferable type of cryptocurrency and everyone have their own way of choosing. In general apart from bitcoins I think the binance coin is equally among one of the most preferred cryptocurrency because it is linked to the world best cryptocurrency exchanges which is the binance and because of its smart chain network.

No coin is challenging Bitcoin for he kingship in the kingdom of cryptocurrency and that is because it had built it's legacy over the years and have emerged to be the coin with the highest value and popularity. I know it might sound strange to anyone but I first heard about the word 'Bitcoin' before I heard of 'cryptocurrency'. I think Bitcoin word came out before the word cryptocurrency because it was when other coins started coming out that they decided to collectively call them cryptocurrency. This is to show you that Bitcoin is really the father of all cryptocurrency and will remain like that for a very long time.
But I would have to point out that Bitcoin right now ain't the most preferable cryptocurrency to invest in especially for the day traders. Bitcoin although is the most popular coin but it won't yield you much within a short time because it has attained a high value that would be hard for anyone to earn from. If anyone has been observant enough, you would agree with me that we can't even remember the last time Bitcoin increased by 20% or even 15% all at once. So I wouldn't consider it as the most preferable coin to trade with.

Right now I believe it is impossible to actually for a coin to be the most used besides Bitcoin right now. Though I believe in the future it is very possible for other coins to over take Bitcoin.