which is the best crypto to hold?

Stevemariega

i need to know the best crypto currency to hold now. I will so appreciate if anyone can help out.

Though when it comes to Crypto I am not an expert but recently there have been so many coins out there one can try out. There have been lots of talks on coins like shiba and wakanda, I guess they are also good to hold, considering the fact that they are very cheap right now.

There are many great coins to hold. With Bitcoin and Ethereum's price far off to buy at least one, coins like Cardano are actually worth buying. I have been watching some videos on YouTube and following some crypto experts about the coins that will boom in 2022. And as mentioned, Cardano is one of them. You can also look out for ETH as the launch of ETH 2.0 will probably spike the price of Bitcoin. Although not fully launched next year, it will have a great impact in the price. For me cardano and ETH will be very good to hold

What we have to understand is that it is not all cryptocurrencies that will be profitable even for long-term or short-term purposes because they do not even have uses in the crypto space, even if I have to mention most cryptocurrency which I believe will be profitable in the future you also have to do your own personal research to know the type that will be suitable for you to invest, if I am to invest in cryptocurrency I will go for sand, ftm, cake, these are potential cryptocurrency you should consider to invest for long-term purposes as it might be profitable.

ok, so I've recently had the same question and I've done some research. What I can say is that now I'm looking at SOL, TRON, MANA, they seem quite prospective and most importantly, I can be sure that it's not a scam and they cannot disappear is one second.