Which is the Best Blogging Site for Making Money?

Mika

VIP Contributor
In this post, I am talking about blogging sites where you can publish blog posts and make money.

Read Cash: I have been blogging on this site for few months and I am really happy with my performance. Sometimes I can make $5 per day but normally I make $1-$2 per day. You earn from tips offered by other users.

Publish0X: I joined this site but they did not approve my account. Later I discovered that if you join through a referral link, your account will be approved. On this site, you earn by reading other articles as well as tips on your articles.

Hive Blog: This blogging platform allows you to earn Hive Tokens, which can be cashed for fiat currency. Hive Blog is a blockchain-based writing platform that shares revenue with publishers. You can earn by publishing articles and also commenting on someone’s articles.

Medium: The medium partner program is not globally available, however, if it is available in your country, you can earn from views on your articles.

Vocal: Just like Medium, Vocal reward program is also not globally available, if it is available in your location, you can earn when someone reads your content.

Hubpages: One of the oldest writing sites on the world wide web, which has been paying writers since 2007.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing, I don't really know much about most of these earning ways you are talking about , The reason is because I haven't done any research more on different ways to make money online aparts from the information I got from this platform.

This platform has really helped me in so many ways and is among one of the best platform I've ever seen because so many ways of making money will be discussed here and people who have experience about these ways will give their own opinions and so on. That has really helped me concerning so many different website.

Now if I sees a way of making money, I will try as much as possible to search if such has been discussed here , from there I will read the comments of other people , to really understand more about how the platform really works.

I am only looking for a way I can make money by posting of content just like we are doing here on trendri. I do not really have the time to engage in online business like pico working.

At the end of the day so many people might not even like to make money with this ways , but they will prefer posting of content.

SANIA

Thank you so much for providing this useful information. I will save this information and will definitely give it a try.
It is so awesome that on trendri we got to learn related to different proftiable sites that are worth spending our time on.
I love the way that you have described all these sites in a simple yet clear way. I will check these out.
Can you please give me more information related to the Read cash app? I want to know more about this site that can pay as much as 5$ per day or atleast 2$per day. As working on the trendri, i can hardly make 1$ per day, i love this site but i also want to work on other sites which are more profitable and i can spend my time well on these sites too.
I want to make atleast 2$ per day from such sites so i can have atleast 60$ per month which are equal to 10,000Rs in my currency.
I am looking forward to your response.
Thanks again for sharing this valuable piece of information with us.
I wish you all the best for your work on such sites. I wish you can make 5$ per day on these sites :)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know Read Cash, Publish0X, Hive Blog, Medium, Vocal, and Hubpages. In fact I also know about few more trust worthy blogging platform. The primary benefits of using these blogging platforms is thew chance of making money from your content without spending even a sent. When you want to blog on weebly or Wix, you will have to play subscription fees. If yo want to blog on a self hosted website, you can try wordpress content management or Drupal or Joomla etc These are open source content managemet system, which means these platforms are completely free. However, you need a domain and hosting before you can launch your site. You will have to spend at least $50 for the first year. Blogging on platforms like Read Cash, Publish0X, Hive Blog, Medium, Vocal, Hubpages, and many other sites is that you do not have to buy a domain and hosting. you can join the site, publish your content immediately and start making money from your content. However, the major drawback of using these sites is you will have to share revenue with these sites, you also do not control your content, and they can lock your account or delete your content any time.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are really great blogging sites that you have mentioned. People can actually earn from posting blog posts in those sites. The only issue is when they are not available globally yet they are the ones that pay the most. Personally, I gave up on writing articles after trying so many sites that did not work out for me.

I really don't like those article writing sites that only pay through tips. I know people have succeeded in earning through them but I still don't like it. Especially since it will take you a while to impress people so that they can start tipping you.

Nowadays, I am thinking of creating my own blog where I can post my blog posts. It is so much better that way because I can then just choose a niche that I like most and post many things about it. Then do my best to get traffic and monetize the blog.

Freelancing is also great with blog posts. When you look for clients who are interested in your articles, you will likely get many. Though the freelancing arena is so competitive these days. But you can do your best and build your reputation in them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing is probably one of the best skills anyone can acquire currently on the internet and make a lot of money from it because they are various opportunities.

When it comes to venturing into writing platforms there are a lot of them and I have ventured into many of them in the past. I was not really consistent in some of them and in some, I was really very consistent.

Some of the best blogging platforms I have ventured into in the past are clearvoice, Listverse, publish0x, etc.
The good thing about these platforms is that you can actually promote your blog through them. All you need to do is to write very good contents and on your bio you can put the link of your blog.

If you're hardworking enough you can make up to $5 on daily basis directly from those platforms I know someone who uses some of the platforms to promote his affiliate products and make some good amount of money from them.

Platforms like medium can give you a lot of money if you are a very good writer. There are many people that uses Medium as a platform to promote their affiliate products. it is also important to know that they do not allow you would indirectly paste your affiliate links.