Which earning site has paid you the most money?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are many sites out there which claim to pay people for carrying out varying tasks, though only a few ones are legit and trusted. Some of these sites close unexpectedly, while others are more of being exploitative, they pay you peanuts while expecting you to work so hard. I believe that a lot of us have had different experience working on different sites and it would be nice to share our experience.

Of all the sites you have joined, which ones have paid you the most money, also what tasks do you do on these sites that are really helping you to make more money?

For me, it is bizdustry.com I have made more money working on this site than I have ever made from any other website. I have received payment five times since I joined in November last year. I am still active there at the moment.

Trendri is also helping me to make good money.

What site has paid you the most money online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Amazon associates program is the most paying website that I have ever worked with. This is not a get paid to post website, but it is an affiliate program platform. You get paid for every sales you made through your affiliate link on Amazon associates program. You will need a a website for this, I discuss less than $20 to set up a basic website.

Adetayo100

I haven't had much luck with earning site in the past, the site i earned my most payment online was bizdustry, i earn a substantial amount of money there, they do pay in crypto currencies so you can be rest assured you will receive your payment too. I have earned from other sites too such as beer money forum, i also earned some money on some ad site too but it wasn't quite much though.

Sprite1950

I thought as much that I'm sure you are either in the us or UK. This 8s regions that sites that like really worked for. I wanted joining before I read reviews that the site doesn't really work for tier 2 countries. Would have really liked to work for this site. So on the average how much do you make daily there?
I couldn't say how much I earn in a day because each day is different. Some days I might only earn 40 cents while others I can make almost a dollar. I have been there a year now and notice that I get far more orders than I used to but I know people from other countries who hardly make $5 a month so I know it can vary a lot depending on where you come from although it is supposed to be worldwide.

Shigobad2020

The only sites that pays the most money in my country (Nigeria ) for now is none. But I believe bizdustry pays better before they started to change how they pays, but currently for me , I think trendri also pays well, and if there's any other sites, you guys should update me so I can join too.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site has been working for me in the recent past was Bulk Comments for the least effort made. I was lucky that they gave me the username soon and I set the password there in no time to set up my account there. Before, it was TimeBucks who paid me for my efforts but there I have to spend quite more time than this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me the site that I have enjoying getting better paid has been here and bulkcomments.Though I'm still looking looking out for sites that will pay a lot better. I would have loved to work more online but no stable site to really make the kind of money I need to make daily. But I'm still look around for it

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Without a doubt for me it is Serpclix. I joined in the last week of March 2020 and have earned $188 so far. On average I earn between $15-$30 a month. I don't know how that compares with other people but I have never earned that much on a paid to post site or reward site. I have heard that this site works well for the UK and US but not always for other countries. I have found that the longer I stay there the more orders I get which means higher earnings.
I thought as much that I'm sure you are either in the us or UK. This 8s regions that sites that like really worked for. I wanted joining before I read reviews that the site doesn't really work for tier 2 countries. Would have really liked to work for this site. So on the average how much do you make daily there?

Ekuvero

There is a whole lot of update on this thread, well I haven't really cashed online aside those local earn as you comment and referral contest which doesn't equal the stress and time spent you go through to earn a referral.
Though am looking forward in using most of the site listed here in making money online than ever before and I do hope they really have good review on google and they also do have an easy withdrawal method easier than PayPal cause of its restrictions to Nigeria users

Lyrrex

Without a doubt for me it is Serpclix. I joined in the last week of March 2020 and have earned $188 so far. On average I earn between $15-$30 a month. I don't know how that compares with other people but I have never earned that much on a paid to post site or reward site. I have heard that this site works well for the UK and US but not always for other countries. I have found that the longer I stay there the more orders I get which means higher earnings.
Have heard of serpsclicks, but I was a bit skeptical about it at first. Are they accepting sign ups from other regions? Because I tried join but the system requested that I install edge browser, I did but still it didn't work.

Khezo

Well I'm into a lot of things and I can say it depends in how the month went. In a good month, clickbank does me well. I can make at least $500 on the affiliate site which is good for me. Haven't gone deep though planning to very soon. Then in a month I didn't make much or any money at all on clickbank, lazybucks is there to save my situation with $20 in a month and other sites to add. Its not easy

eenya00

For me it's slice the pie, a review website, you could review music, fashion, voice over and lots more, if you walk your way to 5 star rating by giving professional review you could earn as much as 25 cents per review, meaning if you work for 4-5 hours a day, you could make as high as $3 to $4 a day. But some folks make up to $7 to $8 dollars a day. I honestly don't know how they do it. But some of the disadvantage is that the reviews are limited and it's restricted to some countries.

Peppul

I have tried different earning site withing the past years and although some of them paid and other didn't even pay at all after wasting my time on them. The one I loved most that paid me more was Respondent, a survey site, very easy site and user friendly and their study are very easy to answer but the problem was that it's an american site and without the use of vpn you can log in and even if you do it's difficult to confirm your telephone number because it requires a us base number and address. But back then I was able to find a way round this and earn more on the site.

V

.V.

For me is Freelancer. This site allows you to work as a freelancer and get online freelancing jobs depending on your skill set. There are jobs like typing, proofreading, graphic designing, creative writing etc. Hirers post job offers and you pick the one you can do and get paid after completing the job. I have earned up to $150 working there.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Beer Money Forum has always paid me like King, many MMO sites have learned from it and I learned many earning ways and opportunities there. Before joining BMF, I was just getting over the PTC time and thinking of new changes, then I come to BMF and slowly understood many ways. Best thing is that, there Admin is also very helpful. However this is the most strict earning site too. You cannot earn fast like Trendri, but you learn and understand too many earning points while making money yourself.

Sprite1950