Which cryptocurrency is going to the moon

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Many cryptocurrencies have flooded the crypto market and and many have vanished into the thin air. We kept wondering, which of the cryptocurrencies would go to the moon. If you go on social media, most especially Twitter , you will see so many cryptocurrencies that are been hyped. My question is- which cryptocurrency is going to the moon?

My take is Dogecoin and I believed that it would go to the moon because it's enjoying the backing of the richest man in the world, Elon Musk.

What's your take?

derekTennyson

Dogecoin is a good choice, with the new web3 automated arbitrage protocol we have seen +1950% APY on USDT, USDC, COTI, and AVAX protocol rendering 97ETH net rewards. which is a very good approach, see more description on my bio.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
That is a nice point of view , but personally I will not be wasting my time trying to invest in that cryptocurrency because it will just be like I have invested in nothing . At the end of everything , I won't be able to get anything tangible.

Not really long ago that I came to understand about cryptocurrency and ever since I came to understand about the existence of cryptocurrency , I have been trying to pick interest in cryptocurrency and also research to check out some of the best and perfect cryptocurrency to invest for long-term purposes .

Based on my research , I have come to understand that there are over 4,000 different cryptocurrency circulating around the crypto space and even more but only 30% of these cryptocurrency are perfectly good for investment especially for long-term purposes.

To me I believe Dogecoin to be a cryptocurrency that can only be made valuable by a huge influencer like Elon Musk . It has been a long time ever since he talk about the cryptocurrency and as a result the cryptocurrency is not going anywhere and has been stagnant and reducing ever since.

Why can't you consider Solana or maybe Ada. Based on research they are are very good.