Which Cryptocurrency Do You Like Most?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are various cryptocurrencies and some people like some cryptocurrencies because of the special features that they have. There are so many cryptocurrencies out there and they all have things that make them different from each other including their names, their price, and some other things. The best cryptocurrency that I like is Bitcoin cash. One of the major reasons why I love Bitcoin Cash is because you can get paid without a high transaction fee.

I have used bitcoin cash times without numbers and I know how much they charge for transaction fees and this is why I have decided to stick to them. I hardly make use of another cryptocurrency or even trade another cryptocurrency on an exchange platform. I also like it because you can decide to send as little as one cent which some cryptocurrencies will not allow. You can send little satoshis because I have experienced that before.

I also like it because it is a kind of cryptocurrency that is trustworthy and it is legit. You can decide to invest in it and I am very sure that you are never going to regret investing in Bitcoin cash. There are even some websites that pay people through Bitcoin Cash

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I like the following cryptocurrencies: Tron or TRX, XLM or Stellar Lumens, ADA or Cardano, Polygon MATIC, Solana or SOL, ZCash or ZEC, Horizen.

uforwealth

Verified member
Though it fluctuates in prices and values, Bitcoin remains my favourite cryptocurrency . There are several reasons for having preference for Bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies.

1. Popularity
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency not only in Nigeria but also in the world.

2. Preference
When it comes to making payments online, most major online stores owners prefer to be paid with Bitcoin.

3. Creates millionaires
Those who bought Bitcoin when it was around 10 cent have made a lot of profits from it today thus making them millionaires if not billionaires.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin seem to be the most popular cryptocurrency in existence , but at the same time that does not mean that bitcoins is the most profitable. In as much as people who invested in bitcoins during the earlier years were able to make huge profits a lot of people are also generating thousands of dollars on other cryptocurrency as well.
As I do not have interest to invest in cryptocurrency now I will mostly go for lower cryptocurrency like fantom. They seems to be a better alternative and potential cryptocurrency that should be invested for better profits in the future . .