Which business size drives the economy?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Small scale business are businesses that do not require huge capital to start. And most of the time, these businesses are handled by the owners alone without the help of labour or workers.
In our society now, these businesses are very common and even many compare to large businesses. Examples of small scale business may include the Point of Sale business, selling of local food in a joint, having shops where they sell snacks for students. The capital requirement of these bsuinesses should not be more than 30000$ depending on the country.
Medium scale businesses are a little more bigger than the small scale. At times, it requires the help of less than ten workers to help the owner in managing the bsuinesses. Examples of these type of business may include setting up a creche, opening of pharmacy amongthe others.
The last on the list is the large scale business, they are not that many in the society. This is because the set up capital is always range at millions and the management of the workforce are always tedious and require some special managerial skills. Manufacturing companies fall into this category.
Which of these business size is common in your country and which of them drives the economy the most.?

I believe it's small and medium enterprise (SME). These businesses are the true growth indicators of the economy of a nation. So long as the environment of business is right and there are favourable government policies with constant power supply. SME will thrive and continue to drive. More and more people will become business owners and self employed. This will then reduce the burden on the government. The government can also generate huge revenues through taxes paid by the SMEs

I think and believe that small scale businesses tend to drive the economy the more. My reason for this is that we seem to have more of them than medium and large scale businesses so it is already Clear that they are the major and key players in keeping the ball rolling. Majority carries the vote .

Also, these small scale business owners are not usually affected by strict government policies, this makes it easy for them to make consistent sales without enough losses which medium and large scale businesses experience.

I think and believe that small scale businesses tend to drive the economy the more. My reason for this is that we seem to have more of them than medium and large scale businesses so it is already Clear that they are the major and key players in keeping the ball rolling. Majority carries the vote .

Also, these small scale business owners are not usually affected by strict government policies, this makes it easy for them to make consistent sales without enough losses which medium and large scale businesses experience.
That's true but I don't want to believe in that because small media businesses doesn't add anything to the growth of the economy apart from the fact that they serve as a means of becoming self reliant which in turn curb maybe increment in crime rate.
They don't employ people, they don't really pay tax and they don't pay much levies to government. And you know all these are the backbones of the economy. Or do you think small scale businesses do any of the listed?

That's true but I don't want to believe in that because small media businesses doesn't add anything to the growth of the economy apart from the fact that they serve as a means of becoming self reliant which in turn curb maybe increment in crime rate.
They don't employ people, they don't really pay tax and they don't pay much levies to government. And you know all these are the backbones of the economy. Or do you think small scale businesses do any of the listed?
There is no way you would say they do not pay taxes, they do, Even though it may not be directly, but before the goods they are selling gets to them taxes must have been deducted.
Also, if you check in markets, there are some government officials saddled with the responsibility of collecting little taxes from these small scale business owners. This should not be neglected, it is still money being generated to the government.

About not employing people, the fact that the owners of those businesses already have something doing is enough to agree that their being self reliant has lessened the burden for the government. If more people establish a business, the economy would boom better than it is.

the size of company matter with the efficiency of production. if it is cost effective then the level of company matters, otherwise it would not

Well, I think it is the school business that drives the economy in my own state because if you see the rate at which people are constructing school either for secondary or primary it is very alarming and all this school have a certain amount they pay the government on a yearly basis. this money has been paid by the school to the government is called the taxes and the taxes is used to do some basic amenities in the state to ensure good and standard living environment.

It is extremely unlikely you would say they don't cover charges, they do, Despite the fact that it may not be straightforwardly, yet before the products they are selling gets to them charges probably been deducted.

Additionally, in the event that you check in business sectors, there are some administration authorities burdened with the obligation of gathering little charges from these limited scale entrepreneurs. This ought not be dismissed, it is still cash being created to the public authority.

About not utilizing individuals, the way that the proprietors of those organizations as of now have something doing is sufficient to concur that their acting naturally dependent has reduced the weight for the public authority. In the event that more individuals build up a business, the economy would blast in a way that is better than it is.

Every business size is very important for the economy of a country whether it is big or small, the difference in business sizes is the amount of capital pumped into it. A country whose citizens are involved in almost all type of businesses will experience a dramatic growth in their economy, because every particular sector will have their own contribution to the growth. Take China for example there is also nothing that the Chinese do not produce, they are involve in almost all kinds of business that is why their economy has grown within a short period of time.

Basically entrepreneurs contribute to the economic growth of the country. This small businesses they set up gives room for job creation as a new business will surely need employees to run it which will surely help in improving standard of living, products and services that are available to satisfy human wants. They tend to be creative and innovative. The more the competitors in the market, they more the innovation because entrepreneurs want to always come up with unique ideas that can solve human problems.