Which business expert inspire you the most??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During our business course, we face lots of challenges, especially during the early start up. And when we look up to those business experts that have built fame and trust around their business course, we gain back confidence to carry on no matter the daunting times that faze us. No man is a stranger when it comes to business short comings, we try to do our best to recover and move our business forward. In doing so we take inspiration from those renowned entrepreneurs business stories, how they fell and stood up and carry on till they achieved stardom in their respective business initiative.

Which business guru is the inspiration behind your business success??

Mrs Folorunso Alakija, is a kind of inspiration to me. Because she stick with her dream of wanting to stand on her own despite the fact that her dad has all the resources that she can just sit and relax on, but she refuse to depend on her dad's wealth and take the bull by the horn. Now she is one of the business tyconness as far as Nigeria and Africa is concern.

My wife works in a bank owned by the richest man in our country (although he died several years ago). I have heard of many stories of the businessman named Henry. He started selling shoes with a shoe stand by the side of the street and had suffered several bankruptcies before he succeeded. I admired his tenacity and drive to succeed. To reach the pinnacle of success by owning the largest mall chain and the biggest bank not to mention his other businesses, the man is an epitome of an expert in business.

There are plenty of them, not just one. I am particularly impressed by people that build their business from the scratch and then eventually made it become a million dollar company. This shows that taking baby steps has great results too. I am inspired by those that started small and made a great name for themselves. People like Jeff Bezos, he started Amazon from his room, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, even Aliko Dangote. All these people built their company from small to great. I want to follow their steps.

As a Nigerian guy, the only business guru I see as my role model is Aliko Dangote. this man started the business with the help of his uncle and he is able to repay the money back within three months. This man started as a small trading firm in 1977. And as at present, he is one of the richest man in Africa.
I remember one of his interviews he said when he was in primary school, he will buy a cartoon of sweet and start selling in school for his colleagues, he was into doing business at this very young age.

I really love the business idea of Elon Musk. He rose from grass to grace. He didn't allow his color or background to determine his success. From his small workshop, he made the company rose to the global standard. His actions and inaction made me watch tesla, the film that told his story from how he rose to fame. Now he is the richest man in the world. His investment on dodge coin made me also invested on dodge coin. His hardwork and determination made gim rose to fame.