Which bitcoin wallet to choose?

iovudima

Which bitcoin wallet to choose ?
tell me please !
+++++++++++++++++
Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

O

onesteptosucces

or Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I would suggest you use trezor bitcoin wallet , i have friends who have used it and have good reviews about it

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will advise you to use Exodus wallet. From my own experience it is a very safe crypto wallet that you can use all day. you know it is an online wallet so you know you have total control over it and your funds. No one else will have access to your wallet. Again you can easily send funds, receive same and even exchange funds on this wallet. you would also enjoy its power on your desktop as you secure, exchange and manage your crypto. with this wallet you would not be charged for sending or receiving funds other than fees that go to the network.

Noorealamhimo

Which bitcoin wallet to choose ?
tell me please !
+++++++++++++++++
Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Assumptions, opinions and estimates constitute our judgment as of the date of this material and are subject to change without notice. ETF Global LLC (“ETFG”) and its affiliates and any third-party providers, as well as their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents (collectively ETFG Parties) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of any information, including ratings and rankings and are not responsible for errors and omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and ETFG Parties shall have no liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions therein, regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. ETFG PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.

Shahid14

I will reccomend you should use bitcoin cash wallet because it makes the transaction faster and the transaction fees are also very low and I use normally for the transaction and it is proving very beneficial for me and with fast and furious transaction im very impress from this and my always best wallet this is.

Noorealamhimo

"The day I stop giving is the day I stop receiving. The day I stop learning is the day I stop growing. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-- Wayne Gretzky
: "The important word there is inspire. The key difference between managers and leaders is that managers tell people what to do, while leaders inspire them to do it. Inspiration comes from three things: clarity of one's vision, courage of their conviction and the ability to effectively communicate both of those things."
-- Jeff Weiner
When you are not willing to fully receive, you are training the universe not to give to you! It's simple: if you aren't willing to receive your share, it will go to someone else who is."
-- T. Harv Eker"
Failure is a badge of honor. It means you risked failure. And if you don't risk failure, you're never going to do anything that's different from what you've already done or what somebody else has done."
-- Charlie Kaufman

Josemendez

Verified member
Nice suggestions here , however I think that the bitcoin wallet to be used by anyone depends on the cryptocurrency wallet that can allow such person to be able to swap from cryptocurrency directly to fiat currency .

This is because some wallets do not offer the same service to all individuals. For example , coinbase do not allow people from Nigeria to buy nor sell Cryptos , they can not also use their exchange platform to do so as well .

Luno wallet has been the one that favours Nigerians . Trust wallet is also good because most people can use the wallet without restrictions.
In conclusion , the best wallet to be used is a function if the wallet with features that supports one's country

Josemendez

Verified member
Nice suggestions here , however I think that the bitcoin wallet to be used by anyone depends on the cryptocurrency wallet that can allow such person to be able to swap from cryptocurrency directly to fiat currency .

This is because some wallets do not offer the same service to all individuals. For example , coinbase do not allow people from Nigeria to buy nor sell Cryptos , they can not also use their exchange platform to do so as well .

Luno wallet has been the one that favours Nigerians . Trust wallet is also good because most people can use the wallet without restrictions.
In conclusion , the best wallet to be used is a function if the wallet with features that supports one's country