Which affiliate program can be promoted on Micro job sites?

Imran98k

Is there any affiliate program that will not ban me from promoting it on micro job sites like picoworkers, microwokers, etc?
With at least $.50 per action.
I'm in affiliate marketing for over 5 months and I'm struggling to promote programs that pay for a simple lead. I promoted some programs in Picoworkers for some time. But I got banned and lost all of my commissions. So, do you know some good paying affiliate or referral programs that will pay for just a lead and allow leads from Micro job sites like Picoworkers?
If yes then, please inform me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the first problem faced by affiliate marketers. Hardly you will find a best platform to promote your links. But the best you can do is to promote it via Twitter and some other social media like Instagram. That is of you don't want to create a landing page for yourself.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Cost per action affiliate program is the best to promote on micro job websites. It is not necessary to make this before you can make money with cost per action affiliate program. You can make money when people perform certain task on the landing page. You can make money when people sign up for a program. You can post about this on those micro job website and make money.