Where to Stake Cardano ADA?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Cardano (ADA) can be a long-term profit because Cardano’s creator Charles Hoskinson is also a co-creator of Ethereum, the most profitable Altcoin. Charles Hoskinson left the position of CEO in the Ethereum Foundation to build the Cardano ecosystem.

Currently, Cardano's price has drastically fallen and if you are holding Cardano, you might start panic selling. However, I suggest you stop selling your ADA and start staking your ADA to earn passive profits.

Where to Stake Cardano

You can stake Cardano on numerous platforms, however, here are the best three platforms (based on the reward offered)

Binance: You can earn up to 11.23 percent APY if you stake for 90 days.

Coinbase: This is a recent addition on the Coinbase exchange. If you use Coinbase and if you have ADA you can earn a 3.75 percent annual reward. You will receive rewards in 5-7 days.

Exodus: You don’t have to lock your assets for staking, you can earn up to 7.18 percent APY

I am staking ADA in Binance, but not in lock-up period, only flexible for a small percentage. I am keeping this for quick trade when needed, which is not possible in locked staking. If you want to HODL ADA for long term, then best is to HODL in non-custodial wallet and do the staking, it is a PoS crypto.