Where to invest 1000$

martin33

Hello guyez, I am brand new in the investment section and need offer where to safe invest 1000usd
Till now I have used cpa and cpd sites to make money,but now the rates is very low to keep this continue
thank u masters

Weblex

Hello guyez, I am brand new in the investment section and need offer where to safe invest 1000usd
Till now I have used cpa and cpd sites to make money,but now the rates is very low to keep this continue
thank u masters
thank u masters

thank u masters
Invest in legit marketing

Nova

I think 1000 dollar is pretty high money. And unless you are making some serious business or saving into something like the mutual fund. I think the 1000 dollar is a bit high to handle. I would save distribute the money in multiple sources. And then make sure to choose the investment sources that could benefit you. Most of the time I'd say that investment takes a bit time to mature and that means you have to get the savings properly done in the due process. I'd say find out the debt component and see where does that take you. As those are the most secure form of investments.

If you choose debt for the safety then in long enough time that would make you much more stronger and comfortable for the amount of investment that you could do. I'd say follow that sort of path for investment.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Nowadays it is much easier for you to invest your $1000 ob something very legit that can actually generate you some money. If you are to invest in cryptocurrency it will be among one of the most profitable form of investment but here you have to consider it for long-term properties if you are interested to make a reasonable amount of profit.

Three are some potential cryptocurrency you can invest on such as bitcoins or ethereum, but all these things will depend on your own personal decision and shouldn't really be because we are mentioning it here. You can't just invest in something you don't believe on, you have to carry out your own personal research concerning the cryptocurrency you are interested to investment because a lot of people are earning perfectly with cryptocurrency investment and I believe you can also make money if you are determined to do it .

Apart from that , I cannot advise you to invest in the stock market. Not that the stock market is not profitable but because of risks of losing , it will even be higher because it's still a volatile market.

Carrying out proper research will be the most important thing that will help you as an investor.

Shigobad2020

There are many ways in which you can actually invest that amount of money into that will yield a positive result for you at the end of the investment , but before you started pouring out your money on any investment , you need to make the neccesary research on the investment and get your fact staright about the business before you actually start investing ,

In my own opinion ,I will rather divide the $1000 into equal part and invest online and offline just to be at the safer side, investing in stock market is good but I prefer investing in crypto currency which I know much more about , bitcoin is too popular so i always invest in litecoin or ethereum .

And secondly I will invest on a farming business , most especially bannana plantation , Fishery , snailry , bee farming which are very much a lucrative business and can give you the profit you needed within few months.

E

eldavis

Where to invest is not actually the problem, but I believe where the main problem lies is finding a legit business or investment. There are so many legit places to invest in, but there are also lots of fake ones too, hence it can be really difficult. You could invest some of your capital in learning a skill and starting up something for yourself with it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't need to stress yourself before you invest. You only need to make sure you study yourself and know what and which area you are good at. This is because there are both offline and online ways to invest our money. And we need to make sure we choose the ones that we are very sure of to secure our money.

Offline investments may include the following for instance,

Agriculture: this is a bedrock of every country. People must eat. There fore agriculture is a nice investment of you are knowledgeable about it. But you must make sure you know more about it before you invest in it.

Real estate: after agricultural sector, the next sector I can advice people to invest in is real estate. It is buying landed properties for the future transactions. It is hardly someone can lose in this business. We only need to learn about the area we can buy that have some prospective in the future.

Some may do some other businesses when it comes to offline too with that huge amount. When it comes to online too, some may decide to invest in cryptocurrency, forex, website domain and flipping. One only needs to be careful.