Earn Money Where To Find Legit Money Making Apps On IOS/Android

Emminy

To find legit and 100% paying money making app on IOS and Android, you need to follow all this step carefully with your mobile phone —

Step 1 — copy and paste this link in your browser — ht tps://installyourfiles.com/appinjection (remove space)
it will look like the picture below.

Step 2 — complete any offer within 2 minutes to unlock the web page.

Step 3 — on the search bar, enter PayPal and continue inside the web page like the picture below.

Step 4 — click on the first pop-up and allow it to inject the app successfully on your IOS/Android.

Step 5 — Go back to your home screen, you should find the app on your phone in this step.

Step 6 — click on the PayPal: Mobile cash ++ you have injected on your phone and start loading your PayPal account with free cash.

IMG_20210819_100515_459.JPG

uforwealth

Verified member
Although I haven't signed up on the website through the link you included in your thread, I don't think the site will favour African countries such as Nigeria because most sites like shareyourfile tend to discriminate against people who are not from developed countries such UK.
Can a Nigerian earn as much earnings as an American on this site?

Emminy

Although I haven't signed up on the website through the link you included in your thread, I don't think the site will favour African countries such as Nigeria because most sites like shareyourfile tend to discriminate against people who are not from developed countries such UK.
Can a Nigerian earn as much earnings as an American on this site?
I understand how you feel uforwealth. Nigeria enjoy least benefits nevertheless, you can make a lot of money online if you find the right information when you need it. I will make another thread on make money online but worldwide this time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you are actually on the hunt for paying apps and websites, you at on the platform cos it is on forums that you get viable information about how to make money online. However, this app you are talking about on your thread may not work for most countries cos of the payment option available.

uforwealth

Verified member
I understand how you feel uforwealth. Nigeria enjoy least benefits nevertheless, you can make a lot of money online if you find the right information when you need it. I will make another thread on make money online but worldwide this time.
Thanks for putting Nigerians under consideration. We Nigerians are fond of working online especially during covid-19 lock down but discrimination against us by some websites always discourage us.

Those that accept Nigeria would pay us little amount of money compared with that of people from the United Kingdom and other developed countries . This meager payment would eventually compel us to leave.

Your gesture will be greatly appreciated.

Moni

To find legit and 100% paying money making app on IOS and Android, you need to follow all this step carefully with your mobile phone —

Step 1 — copy and paste this link in your browser — ht tps://installyourfiles.com/appinjection (remove space)
it will look like the picture below.

Step 2 — complete any offer within 2 minutes to unlock the web page.

Step 3 — on the search bar, enter PayPal and continue inside the web page like the picture below.

Step 4 — click on the first pop-up and allow it to inject the app successfully on your IOS/Android.

Step 5 — Go back to your home screen, you should find the app on your phone in this step.

Step 6 — click on the PayPal: Mobile cash ++ you have injected on your phone and start loading your PayPal account with free cash.

View attachment 47025
Have yourself make any money out of it before? Why didn't you give us a prove? Well, I don't know the apps you are talking about but I think you could have explained better than that for everyone to know what you are promoting
I don't really like installing app on my phone any how unless I know how it works.

Emminy

I understand y'all, that's why I'll post a new thread on taking surveys with free USA residential IP worldwide. It will enable you to take unlimited surveys without getting banned anywhere from the world. It is free and fast.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is always sad that most of the applications that can pay are normally not available for Nigerians or other close African countries. The only application that I saw that could be was horny gain but the pay was very low and the app was affecting the performance of my device a lot.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never make money with an Android app before because the one I did in the past was just an investment app that actually scam me of the little money I invested and ever since then I don't deal with app again, sometimes their payment option may not be suitable to some location especially over here Africa