Crypto Where can I get a Customizable Luno Clone Script?

benlouie

Luno Clone Script is a ready-to-launch crypto exchange clone software that imposes the same architecture of luno exchange. This clone script contains all the features and services of the current luno exchange. Also, this script allows you to modify the crypto exchange as per your business needs. These services and modifications can be applied only with the right service provider. But choosing the right service provider is tough enough. Because there are several clone script service providers in the current market. Here let me share the result that I have got when researching the best or right service provider in the market. After going through several analyses, I was amused by Coinsclone. Coinsclone is one of the best clone script service providers who have been in existence for years and are delivering the best clone script to their clients. They provide the bug-free luno clone script with some of the exclusive features like,
  • Limit order, Market order, and Stop order
  • Order book system
  • Margin trading
  • Multi-Cryptocurrency wallet integration
  • Instant buy/sell
  • IEO module
  • Liquidity API
  • Referral program
  • Automatic KYC/AML verifications & many more.
You can get all these above-mentioned features in their premium luno clone script. An added advantage when working with them is that you can launch your crypto exchange in less than a week at a reasonable cost.

You can get an instant free demo of their Luno Clone Script by contacting them,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +91 9500575285