Where can I earn 400$ monthly by working online?

General01

Good day everyone, I have recently been ruminating of ways to make money in this season and the online environment happens to be my main target.

Because I think it has the advantage of less efforts compared to the offline work and not to mention the laxity of working at one's comfortable time and place.

It happened to be that $400 is my target, if I can get $400 monthly it would solve my current needs.

I am not projecting unrealistic expectations because I am ready to put in the necessary efforts, acquire the necessary skills and consistently work towards achieving it.

I would love to have your recommendations on this matter as it would be of great help to me.

Where Can I earn 400$ monthly by working online?

I patiently and gladly await your recommendations regarding this

Thanks in advance

It is quite good to be proactive and optimistic on the potentials of making money but at times, you need to set realistic goals so you do not allow excessive greed rip you off all your life savings. Without proficient skills, I doubt the possibility of making $400 on a monthly basis. There are people who are making $400 monthly and even more than that, but if you recheck or assess, they are vested with top-notch skills. The only way you can make such money monthly which is very risky by investing in hyip sites or Ponzi schemes. Making money online is not a day's job. The ability to make upto $5 daily is an achievable feat. Even according to online research, sites that promise too much mouth-watering profits and returns of investment within a short timeframe are mostly prone to scam and fraudulent activities. Investing on Hyips is a risk and even the use of hyip monitors in most cases is not always accurate. It is always warned and admonished to invest only what you can afford to loose. If you are skilled in web development, graphic design, photography and editing, affiliate marketing and transcription, then it is very possible to make even above $400 monthly.

Making $400 online on monthly basis is not a rocket science because there are people that make thousands of dollars on monthly basis. There are several online businesses you can venture into but you must know that you actually require a lot of knowledge in order to succeed on them.

It is also very important and necessary you know that it is not really easy for you to succeed on it because it can take a lot of time but with consistency and patience you will definitely get there. One of the best businesses that will help you make up to such amount of money is affiliate marketing.

There are several affiliate programs going on on the internet you can sign up on and probably have a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that no matter your country of residence, you can actually see a lot of affiliate programs you can promote and make money.

Another business venture you can go into and make up to $400 on monthly basis is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is very risky but with consistency and proper knowledge you will definitely profit. You actually need to invest another to make money.

In some posts, I have made mention of Amazon KDP and I think it's worth a trial if you don't mind. It's more like creating different e-books online and earning money from it once anyone from any part of the world reads it. You should also note that you won't be the one to invite your readers as the Amazon platform will showcase your books to the entire world to see if it's something they could be interested in. So if you're a good writer or a good storyteller then this method of earning could help you achieve the amount you want within a month.
There's also one that's trending right now and that's affiliate marketing. Although those I have seen going into the business claims that you need money to start up as an affiliate marketer but from their reviews I can see it's worth a trial. A friend of mine earns not less than $150 every week as an affiliate marketer. I can't take you down the whole process as I am not an affiliate marketer but you could use this as a yard stick to mak your own personal research.
There's a lot of money in the online community, you just have to discover them.

The real truth is that, its won't be easy and that is what you must understand because if you are thinking to make up to that on monthly basis , you must be ready to work extra hard to achieve all the things you need .

Well it is not only one platform that offers people opportunity to make so much like what you are interested but the most important thing you have to do is to make sure you choose the best platform you could use to make this money you are interested.

Personally , From my interest , if I am interested to learn anything to generate enough money for myself , I will definitely go for cryptocurrency trading because if I can learn and understand cryptocurrency trading perfectly , the possibility of me making money will be high here even up to that on monthly basis.

I don't really know much about affiliate marketing if the possibility of making up to $400 on monthly basis is possible.

But I am very sure also that If you are a freelancer you have better rating on a freelance platform with your good skill , the possibility of making up to that is very much possible.

Here are some of the platforms where I make money.
Blog: I have a blog where I run adsense ads, amazon affiliate ads, sell ad space, and also do sponsor posts.
Youtube: I have a youtube channel. I earn from youtbe monetization, affiliate marketing, and sponsorship.
Print-On-Demand: I sell on numerous print-on-demand platforms like Redbubble, printify, printful, etc. and make money by selling various items including T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, etc.
Online Marketplace: I am selling on numerous online marketplaces like facebook marketplace, etsy, zazzle, etc. and make money by selling vrious items.
Fiverr: I sell my services through fiverr and make money.
On some of these platforms, I make $400 or more per month, for example, I earn more than $400 from my blog (my combined earning from adsense, amazon, ad sales, and spondorship). One some of these platforms I make $10-$50 per month, for example, last month I eaarned, $30 from Redbubble. On Fiverr, I earn $200 per month on average.
I am sharing my experience in order to explain that you can easily make $400 or more by working online. However, in order to make that amount, you need two things, one skills to work on high paying jobs, two, work on the right platform.

If you want to start earning $400 a month you have to learn a high income skill, this can be graphics design, web development, social media marketing and other skills.

After learning, you should look for ways to monetize your skill by either solving a problem or selling your skills on freelance platform, it's not really gonna happen instantly it'll certainly takes sometime, you can't start learning this month and earn $400 next month, you should have your goal in mind and forge a process that can get you there.

Someone up there has mentioned blogging you can start it and see where it leads to, if you like it you can give it a go and see if you'll be able to make money from it.

There are different avenues of making money online, you us need to be persistent with it and don't give up when the road gets bumpy because it'll surely be.

I would start by thinking about your skills and writing them down. Anything from writing, to drawing, sewing, graphic design, practical knowledge, and so on. Maybe look into Freelance work - Fiverr is a good site. I think finding a legit job with set hours may be harder. You can even write a book and publish it on Amazon from free, but be prepared to pay fees to promote it if you choose to do so.