When a business owner should be worried.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Business is hard to manage, no doubt in that. It takes courage and hardwork to keep going on managing bhsiness. There will be sometimes when a trader will just feel like quitting.

There are some things that a business owner, however needs to take into consideration lest he won't have his business shut down naturally. Some of them are below.

No feedback from customers : a business owner needs feedbacks from his customers whether good or bad. The moment no one comes with any feedback, a business owner needs to hear up.

No constant sale : it is not necessary to be making the same amount of sale everyday. But there must not be be consecutive reversal in the business. Anytime a business owner is making consecutive losses, there is need to go back to the drawing board.

No big competitors : when we have competitors, we it shows we are on the right side. So if there is no one to compete with or there is no bigger business owners to compete with, then then there must be trouble.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a business owner, there are a lot of things to worry about. The business owner should worry when bad debt increases, the business owner should worry when the sales decrease when a lot of customers start becoming dissatisfied with your products, when your products stop selling when you are unable to pay back your loan.

Good luck

Verified member
A business owner should be worried when the business is not going or moving as it ought to be.If the business is fluctuating and the prospective buyers or investors are not turning up.Of the turn over of such business is not encouraging then the owner will be depressed and have a lot issues.

ravitiku

Worry comes with the losses.When a business is registering continued losses and there are the debts increasing in the market for that business-it is called the alarm bells have started ringing for the owner.

Skysaint

Verified member
You're right about that and I agree with you. When these signs begin to surface then it is actually a course to worry about. I believe that a business owner should also be worried when the number of customers or patronizers are decreasing gradually maybe on a daily or weekly interval. This only means that you are losing customers to your business competitors and it's something you should take very seriously as the effect can be very detrimental.
I think it's quite hard for customers not to give their feedback on your products, they tend to praise it when it's of high quality and often sure their dissatisfaction when they feel you're not doing well. So we should take these reviews very serious

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
well I do not really have much experience about business generally but I feel that a business owner should start worrying when the losses is starting to get greater than the profits. I mean I know it is normal for businesses to have ups and downs, but it gets weird when it is starting to become consistent. This is how you know that something is going wrong, by then, a good entrepreneur should worry more about the marketing strategies, how to make your business back in the market, and this usually happens when a new competitor joins you in the same line of business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Complacency is not good for business, a business should always think about selling more, generating more revenue, launching new products, spreading market, and upgrading business. If your sales begin to dwindle, you should start worrying about your business. When sales decreases, it indicates that your business is being taken over your competitor