Earn Money What's Your Strategies In Earning 2 to 3 Dollars Par Day?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most implored many strategies online in an astonishing ways, Just to make 2 dollar or over in a day. Nothing has ever been easy to achieve online, especially when you have to earn 2 dollars or more a day doing one or two sites.

Many people working online, works on various sites either ( PTP, PTC or GPT) are not really certain that they will make 2 dollars online in a day, they just work with their hope high.

Literally, we have some online earners who have carved or strategized a way for them to easily make 2 dollars to 3 dollars a day.

However, not everyone can be like them as people have various methods to earn online. Though, this methods may not be yet unraveled by most newbies or rookies new to online earning as they still learning the ropes.

What's your strategies in earning 2 dollars to 3 in a day?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are many earning sites to earn such amount in a day , because apart from paid to post sites there are platforms like micro job sites that could fetch you additional earning, what i do is that i tend to focus more on earning earning through crypto currency because thats the easiest method of earning such amount in a day and really a benefit for you

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I make $1-$2 every day by posting on forums. I also earn $1-$2 per day from my website through Google Adsense, Infolink, Bitcoadz, adhitz, and a-ads. I also work on freelance sites. Most of my money comes from freelance site. Normally I earn $50-$100 per task on freelance site. I design and develop websites and apps.
That's very good....Well I think you are really earning pretty reasonable amount of money from your website and from your freelance jobs that you do. I'm willing to build my own website too and see if I can monetize it, just like you are doing and I believe I can earn too with those ads on my website too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
At least you've acknowledged that forum posting is more simple than article posting. This days articles is been underpaid that's why people are simply running to develop their own website to continuously post on it in order to attract AdSense and infolinks and earn better than they'll earn when a client hire them. Its hard to see article writing gig that will pay you $5 for 500-700 words article this days.
But it still better than posting on forum mate, you know the tons of messages we need to write to get a dollar on forums. But the good thing about forums is that you can just write your post how you want than having to decorate an article to be accepted

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are many earning sites to earn such amount in a day , because apart from paid to post sites there are platforms like micro job sites that could fetch you additional earning, what i do is that i tend to focus more on earning earning through crypto currency because thats the easiest method of earning such amount in a day and really a benefit for you
Definitely there are several sites to make good money from. Infact, even though not all of them are that reliable to earn from. However, I don't normally vouch for most micro tasks sites to make quick money from them, I see them as a sites that takes longer time to make reasonable amount of money from. To make a dollar on most of them, it's very difficult compare to PTP sites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Posting on paid to post platforms is definitely one of the best ways of making money online especially when you do not have a skill. Sometimes I don't make up to $2 a day but sometimes I make over that commenting on several paid to post platforms. I don't particularly have a strategy that can use on daily basis but I think whenever I am just I tried to be consistent and serious.
You are right with that.... Consistency and seriousness is what we need most times if we want to work on PTP sites. But before we can work or post on PTP sites, we need to be able to have a little technic to post a very reasonable post. If not, most of our posts won't be too meaningful or be valuable to the readers.