What's your favorite faucet of all time?

Shaf

Verified member
Cryptocurrency faucets are one of the easiest ways to earn money online, even if it's not much. One can even earn more if you can take part in surveys.

Over time we've seen many of them start and stop, some legit and some just scam people.

One thing I usually watch out for is low payment threshold before I start, since it's a common feature if those faucets that scam people to have payment threshold as high as $50. That's why I absolutely love faucet crypto.

It's fun and has been legit for a while. It also has a chat room to meet other users.

What's your favorite faucets and what do you love about it?

E

eldavis

When it comes to faucets, I don't know much about the legit ones, but I have only worked in one site and that's faucetcrypto. My experience with the site has been wonderful. The task are not stressful and it's easy to earn. Not to mention the fact that it is a legit site.

Shaf

Verified member
When it comes to faucets, I don't know much about the legit ones, but I have only worked in one site and that's faucetcrypto. My experience with the site has been wonderful. The task are not stressful and it's easy to earn. Not to mention the fact that it is a legit site.
Faucet crypto is definitely one of the best faucets to date. I also love the chat room feature which allows you to interact with other users and the ability to earn more coins as you level up.

Since you like it, I would recommend fire faucet. It is similar to faucet crypto in interface and activities. It does have a higher withdrawal limit though, I think $2 to $4 for most coins so it can take a bit of time to reach that limit.

Clarabell

Aside Cryptocurrency faucets another way to earn in Crypto is through Airdrops, just like what iNF4mation is doing for their community on twitter

Austinaldo

Faucets hasn't worked out well for me. They pay very little for a lot of effort and most times you don't get paid all together. I used several ones that didn't pay so I can't recommend them since I got nothing from it.

It will be very interesting to see people who succeeded in this venture though. Quick note however, you must protect your data by all means because those platforms steal your private information while disguising to be offering faucet services.

Chameleoon

best faucet? For me it is Final autoclaim 70 crypto + lot of bonuses and earn

Mikky01

My favorite faucet of all time was faucet crypto, it was the very first faucet I've ever used, I love everything about it.