What's the maximum you can invest in cryptocurrency?

Shaf

Verified member
If you had all the money you wanted and could do with it as you wished, what's the maximum amount you will put into cryptocurrency, both for coins you wish to hold and for trading purposes?

Would you splurge and expect that the volatility in crypto would give you massive returns, or would you take the path of a seasoned investor and put in a set amount?

It's important you answer this because this would tell you how you will act even with small capital. A lot of people keep on putting more money into cryptocurrency even when they are at loss with the hopes that they will hit one lucky trade that will compensate for all the bad choices. This is wrong and we should avoid it.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no maximum that I can invest in cryptocurrency. I can invest as much as I have. Because the more I invest , the more profits that I will gain. If I have $10,000 today and it is all that I have. I will invest all because if I earn 1% daily from my investment then I will be earning $100 every day. If I keep part of the $10,000 then I will not earn up to $100 in a day. Since it is not a gamble website that I want to put my money, I don't see reasons why I should not invest all I have to cryptocurrency.

Like some months ago that musk invested $10 billion to bitcoin. That amount is too much but he has the believe and he was sure that he will make profits from the investment, that is why he had made that investment. Bitcoin is not an investment that we can loss. If the price go down today. A day or year will come that the price of the coin will rise pass the initial price that it was bought before and move in many folds. The profit might not come early but it will eventually come.

cashisking149

I have a fixed % or of my overall portfolio assigned to crypto. If I feel it deserves it I assign more or conversely less depending on the geopolitical landscape.

Shaf

Verified member
There is no maximum that I can invest in cryptocurrency. I can invest as much as I have. Because the more I invest , the more profits that I will gain. If I have $10,000 today and it is all that I have. I will invest all because if I earn 1% daily from my investment then I will be earning $100 every day. If I keep part of the $10,000 then I will not earn up to $100 in a day. Since it is not a gamble website that I want to put my money, I don't see reasons why I should not invest all I have to cryptocurrency.

Like some months ago that musk invested $10 billion to bitcoin. That amount is too much but he has the believe and he was sure that he will make profits from the investment, that is why he had made that investment. Bitcoin is not an investment that we can loss. If the price go down today. A day or year will come that the price of the coin will rise pass the initial price that it was bought before and move in many folds. The profit might not come early but it will eventually come.
According to how experts who have years of experience in the market see it, one should not invest too much in the market. As they commonly say, you should only invest an amount that if lost, would only hurt your feelings but not wreck you financially.

This means you allocate part of your portfolio, say 70% to coins and leave the rest as fiat so you can buy the dips. Buying the dip is actually one of the best and easiest ways to earn when holding a coin.

Some will say that it's not safe to put all your money in cryptocurrency alone but to diversify it into other investment options like stocks, shares and gold so you don't lose when one goes down.