What's the latest crypto to Invest in

Enyah

There are numerous new cryptos coming in and it's kinda confusing to know the best choice to pick and invest into just to be safe and make gain the end

allison001

Verified member
I don't know of any latest cryptocurrency to invest. For me I will be very sceptical when trying to invest in cryptocurrency generally most especially the new ones because it seems like 75% of them are not likely to consider their projects for long-term purposes and they are just interested ti scam people .

This is even the most suitable time for cryptocurrency investment and even if I have opportunity , I rather consider investing in potential cryptocurrency for long-term purposes than for me to rush into any new crypto projects I do not understand base on all the things I see.

You can check out on Google, I think Google will redirect you to the new latest upcoming cryptocurrency cryptocurrency you can possibly invest on , but at the same time it is also a wise decision for you to consider doing your own personal research before any attempts to invest in them .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Cryptos that will survive and will continue to be profitable will be the cryptos that have use case. When a crypto has use case it will be adopted by businesses and individuals, more adoption means more profits. Therefore, it is safe to go with popular choices like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, etc. If you want to explore other options, choose metaverse tokens like Mana, Sand, AXS, etc. That's because metaverse adoption is increasing and one this bearish run stops these tokens will explode because they have a lot of use case. In my opinion, going with the newest coins and tokens come with a lot of risk.I think investing in coins having proof of stake is the best option. You can stake this coins and earn additional profits when you are holding the coins, therefore, I believe Matic, ADA, AXS, SAND are the best options. If you want to choose one, choose Matic, this is my favorite.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me I consider so many things when thinking of investing in cryptocurrency. If I am interested to invest in any cryptocurrency of my choice the most important thing I will do is to carry out research on that coin and on the research I will have to check the circulating supply because that will give me a clue if the cryptocurrency is likely to reach a reasonable price or not.

Apart from that , you can also check out what projects they having and the crypto technology they are also trying to adopt. Those are ways I carry out my own cryptocurrency research and before you are able to carry out this research successfully , you have to really understand more deeply about cryptocurrency and how the blockchain technology really works.

Presently I will invest in AxS, fantom ecosystem and Solana if I have the money. Those are the cryptocurrency I have reseach and they are all good.