What's the difference between a binance wallet and a BTC wallet?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am a complete novice when it has to do with cryptocurrency. As I have been on trendri for some time, I decided to get my payment through cryptocurrency. I asked my brother for his binance wallet and he sent it to me. I copied it and created a wallet with it on Trendri. I applied for withdrawal and the withdrawal was rejected because of invalid binance wallet.

I spoke with my brother and he told me that the wallet was valid. That binance has many cryptos and each cryptocurrency on binance has a separate wallet. That the wallet he sent to me was BTC wallet on Binance. I got more confused. If someone is asking for a Binance wallet, what does it mean? Is it true that each cryptocurrency o. Binance has its own wallet? For Trendri, which wallet am I to add in my profile? Someone should please clarify all of these for me.

Technically, you need different wallets for storing different coins. I also receive payments in different cryptocurrencies so I use a multi-coin wallet with my CapitalWallet payment processor. You should also decide which coins you want to accept and then create separate wallets for each on Binance. If you want to share the same wallet with your brother, you should enable the multi-sig feature. Multi–sig wallets let more than one user use the same wallet and secure it with multiple private keys. This way you will have equal authority on the coins in your wallet.

There is no difference since Binance offers BTC wallet for receiving payment, and this is case of most wallet supporting Bitcoin and altcoins.