What's the average number of messages you can post on PTP sites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to writing, their are lots of persons around the internet that love's writing for longer duration of time, and they can post more than 100 posts a day without feeling discomfort. When I'm fit enough, in the right state of mind, I can post up to 200 messages a day, spreading across 3-4 paid to post sites a day. At the moment I'm feeling a little discomfort due to my present health condition, but I'm recovering gradually. My average daily posts at the moment via paid to post sites is around 40-50 posts. I'll only go further if my state of health improves.

Apart from writing on forums, I can still come up with 2-3 articles a day for a merchant who requested for a blog posts especially when I am healthy and feeling hungry for making extra cash. At the moment I am not having any job at the freelance marketplace, I am getting back to full working force, I'll soon secure writing gigs due to whole lots of bids I've submitted recently at freelancer.com.

On your own, what's the average number of messages you can generate daily, posting on paid to post forums?

On a site like Bizdustry, where you do not have to post a long post, I can make 50 posts in one day. On Trendri, where I write long posts (because I earn more for long posts), I can make just about 15-20 posts in one day. Generally speaking, I am making 50 posts (long and short included) per day in average.

I am only one paid to post site. When I am able to log into the site (in order words, when I have time for posting), I make sure to post 15-20 post. I do not use any other paid to post forum. Even though I am making just 15-20 posts, I write just about 1000 words when I am posting on the forum

On a site like Bizdustry, where you do not have to post a long post, I can make 50 posts in one day. On Trendri, where I write long posts (because I earn more for long posts), I can make just about 15-20 posts in one day. Generally speaking, I am making 50 posts (long and short included) per day in average.
That's cool that you're earning from posting short and long posts. I prefer posting more in a site that is more rewarding, and at the meantime, trendri is more rewarding than bizdustry. So, that's not a burden to create long posts since I enjoy writing long contents. And the reward is quite encouraging than the short posts I make at bizdustry. But it doesn't stop me from going over to bizdustry to add some comments there due to how good the forum have been to me since I registered by this time last year.

One of the major problems I see on Bizdustry is there are very few new threads for commenting. When the site stopped paying for threads, users stopped creating threads. If you are posting everyday, you will not find any new threads to comment, you will have to comment on the threads that you have commented multiple times.

And commenting on the threads you've commented on before makes it look though you're repeating yourself in the topic. That's what Admin needs to look into. Because the competition around forums is growing increasingly high, no one wants to create threads for free when one or two forums are rewarding from $0.13 - $0.25. So, members will always post threads on those paid to post sites rewarding for threads and by the time they'll remember to create threads for bizdustry, they're already exhausted. Alex should look into it, I know he's trying his best to manage the forum, but he should look into the thread aspect.

Based on the kind of question you are asking from your post’s topic, I think this can only depend on the website you are dealing with. I mean the admin which is usually the owner of the site will be the one to make such rules because I am very sure that it is not the same in all platform, but the main thing is just that you have to be very hardworking because it requires intelligence and smartness. What I mean by that is, you can’t just say because it is a PTP job then you should start writing what doesn’t make sense.

I think I can write any reasonable amount of words I put my mind into.

I'm only on trendri as regards to PTP sites and I like it here, normally as an individual I like writing, I might feel sluggish before I start but the moment I start writing ideas will flow in freely.

And also it depends on personal motivation, some people might be money or fun, some it's both so it can differ based on these.

I find creating threads more difficult than commenting because creating threads is static but making comments is fluid and you've already read the content all you have to do is craft a reply.

Based on the kind of question you are asking from your post’s topic, I think this can only depend on the website you are dealing with. I mean the admin which is usually the owner of the site will be the one to make such rules because I am very sure that it is not the same in all platform, but the main thing is just that you have to be very hardworking because it requires intelligence and smartness. What I mean by that is, you can’t just say because it is a PTP job then you should start writing what doesn’t make sense.
If you can think deep, always bring up excellent reviews via comments or threads that is helpful too, you wouldn't face an issue writing plenty with PTP sites. You'll only face an issue, if you're simply in for money alone and posting repeatedly without crosschecking the work nor bringing positive and interesting review to the forum. And again, it shouldn't be on one forum, because we are humans, we might repeat myself in one way to another when we want to meet our target of 200 messages a day.

Most times I don't count how many posts I have posted, as it's really boring for me to be doing the calculation of how many posts I posted.lol! But my target is on the cash really. You know, like I post 5posts now then I checked to see if the money has increased lol.