What you should know as a survey worker

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If I am not mistaken, I think I have talked about survey as a job in this same platform, not once, not even twice. But I never said anything about what one should know if you are interested in doing it as a job or you are already working on it.
People do hear about it, I mean the ones that knows much about working online and probably doing some passive income job, because that is what some people would prefer to call it, I can’t say they are wrong though. Nevertheless, there are some certain things that should not be left out to them because if so, it will not be of much difference as being in the darkness.

1. It is not reliable
2. It is a side job

1. It is not reliable: What I simply mean by this is the fact that it does not go for a long time, if you happen to be lucky enough to find a site that is paying you money for doing some survey job for them, you should not get too relaxed because they can crash anytime without a notice.

2. It is a side job: Obviously it is, because it does not bring in big pay, so this reason, it will be advisable to have a main job and this should just be like a support for extra income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though there is nothing wrong in letting people know this about survey but I think it is what anyone who wishes to make money from survey should know. Survey is only there to make beer money. There is no one makes forutne from survey websites. It is just a platform that pays you for your effort and time on the website. In the same vein, it is not reliable because survey are carried out on behalf of companies. So when the companies don't need any more information from their users, they may decide to stop the survey. So any one who is into survey should not see it as the only source of income.