What you don't know about the GPT miner app.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of you guys here who are a fan of earning money in cryptocurrency either by mining it , or by performing various tasks and duties on the internet in order to get paid in cryptocurrencies like : bitcoin , lite coin , Tron , and ethereum etc thereby earning cash in online , must have heard about the GPT miner app . This app is an unauthorised app that allows you to mine cryptocurrencies in your smartphones . You can't see and download this app in the Google play store if you are an Android phone user or in the Google app store if you are an iOS phone user . But rather to get this app can be installed in your phone illegally . For privacy and security purpose I won't be mentioning the name of the website to download this app illegally , because the website is an absolute scam and unsafe in your smartphones .

The GPT miner app , is created by hackers to hack people's device and to get their secret and unauthorised informations about them unknowingly , because what will be in your phone is just an app you intend to use to mine cryptocurrency and so you wouldn't even know the intentions of the creators and founder of the GPT Miner app . This app makes your phone to function abnormally and can lead to damage phone panels later on . The app also does not pay , even though it has series of payment proofs which are fake , self created or forged . For the sake of your phone , safety , and also information's you wouldn't want to share with the public you must endeavour to stay away from this app .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Majority of you guys here who are a fan of earning money in cryptocurrency either by mining it , or by performing various tasks and duties on the internet in order to get paid in cryptocurrencies like : bitcoin , lite coin , Tron , and ethereum etc thereby earning cash in online , must have heard about the GPT miner app . This app is an unauthorised app that allows you to mine cryptocurrencies in your smartphones . You can't see and download this app in the Google play store if you are an Android phone user or in the Google app store if you are an iOS phone user . But rather to get this app can be installed in your phone illegally . For privacy and security purpose I won't be mentioning the name of the website to download this app illegally , because the website is an absolute scam and unsafe in your smartphones .

The GPT miner app , is created by hackers to hack people's device and to get their secret and unauthorised informations about them unknowingly , because what will be in your phone is just an app you intend to use to mine cryptocurrency and so you wouldn't even know the intentions of the creators and founder of the GPT Miner app . This app makes your phone to function abnormally and can lead to damage phone panels later on . The app also does not pay , even though it has series of payment proofs which are fake , self created or forged . For the sake of your phone , safety , and also information's you wouldn't want to share with the public you must endeavour to stay away from this app .
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for letting us know about this fake application. It is very important to share our knowledge, experiences and feedback about applications, platforms and websites we may know so as to help one another stay away from the fake sites or join the legit sites. We are a big family here on Trendri and it is really very helpful to inform everyone about the legit or illegit sites. Thanks again for taking the time to
share this useful information with us. It is highly appreciated. :)