What will be your dream 2022 job?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have our respective dreams of life, which is making it big online and offline. I have high hopes that 2022 wouldn't disappoint, provided I double my work rate, chase those things that will enable me achieve my dreams of 2022, than wasting my time doing things that isn't worthwhile to carry me to my dreams.

I have a dream to earn passive income in 2022, in order to achieve this kind of demand I've set for myself, I simply have to work towards that direction either online or offline. I choose to earn it online and not offline since I can't cope with the high cost of things offline especially in my geographical location.

I am focusing on passive income means like YouTube, websites, crypto mining blockchain games, affiliate marketing etc. If I can work massively in this direction, then hopefully I can achieve something tangible with the passive income options I listed. Even if it isn't all that I achieved, 50% of them is quite reasonable for me to build on.

What dream 2022 job you crave on your mind?

Rachael

Verified member
This is right and when once a new year arises, people come up with different resolutions and goals which in most cases cannot be fulfilled or achieved. Dreams are not illegal but we need to be realistic especially in our goals so we do not get knocked out by stress. You can dream of practically owning a house in the sky, but when it comes to setting goals, you should be dreaming of building a palace or a mansion that can be included in the World's Guinness book of record. Setting realistic goals is of essence so we do not waste our time in trivialities. My dream for 2022 is to learn an offline skill, which is tailoring and if I had the finances, I would opt for a reputable fashion school by the end of this year, but as it stands, I might recruit myself to the local ones that would rhyme with my budget. Also, I want to cultivate the habit of not dipping into my savings but it gets hard each passing day due to pressing needs. I think I will change my savings method to a fixed deposit account. I want to also have at least a savings of $500 in my account so I could use to process my academic programme.

Caramelle

I have been combining online and offline work for a while, but I would like to be in a situation where I can work offline most of the time and online on the side. Offline work, in this case, doesn't need to be a desk job. In fact, I'm done with 8 to 5 desk jobs as an accountant. I have taken a big step early this year to try to become a licensed teacher by taking the board exam. Passing the exam would allow me to teach in public secondary schools which offer more stable employment and a bigger compensation package than what I am currently enjoying as a college instructor. Of course, I would still hang around and find ways to earn money online. I hate wasting income-earning opportunities.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is right and when once a new year arises, people come up with different resolutions and goals which in most cases cannot be fulfilled or achieved. Dreams are not illegal but we need to be realistic especially in our goals so we do not get knocked out by stress. You can dream of practically owning a house in the sky, but when it comes to setting goals, you should be dreaming of building a palace or a mansion that can be included in the World's Guinness book of record. Setting realistic goals is of essence so we do not waste our time in trivialities. My dream for 2022 is to learn an offline skill, which is tailoring and if I had the finances, I would opt for a reputable fashion school by the end of this year, but as it stands, I might recruit myself to the local ones that would rhyme with my budget. Also, I want to cultivate the habit of not dipping into my savings but it gets hard each passing day due to pressing needs. I think I will change my savings method to a fixed deposit account. I want to also have at least a savings of $500 in my account so I could use to process my academic programme.
Your plans for the year isn't bad, at least you've programmed yourself by setting up your 2022 underway with the offline skills which is on your mind plus the potential education you want to seek also in the future as well, all in 2022. Their is no way we should be wasting our time for a whole year doing nothing because time wait for no one. That's why I am using my time to learn something useful for myself, knowing that in the future, it will be great for me, when it comes to making decent ends meet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been combining online and offline work for a while, but I would like to be in a situation where I can work offline most of the time and online on the side. Offline work, in this case, doesn't need to be a desk job. In fact, I'm done with 8 to 5 desk jobs as an accountant. I have taken a big step early this year to try to become a licensed teacher by taking the board exam. Passing the exam would allow me to teach in public secondary schools which offer more stable employment and a bigger compensation package than what I am currently enjoying as a college instructor. Of course, I would still hang around and find ways to earn money online. I hate wasting income-earning opportunities.

Which country are you from? And what's the income rate weekly or monthly from your current job as a college instructor? And how much is expected to come for you in your next potential job teaching in the public secondary school? If you do the calculations well, and see that it is worth it, their is no reason why you shouldn't devote full-time to it. I wouldn't consider working a 8-5 kind of job either, i wouldn't allow a low paying job taking up my time for nothing. I prefer jobs that gives me time, and allows me to work at my own preferred time and not given me a schedule when to work and when not to work.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even know how you are doing concerning the crypto mining stuff you're talking about because I believe it may not really be possible because of the fact that mining of cryptocurrency it's something that can be done online profitably but its something you need to set up a mining machines offline to start your
mining activities .

Well blockchain is the future and block chain technology is likely going to take over so many things in the future that is why I try as much as possible to invest and also to learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as a whole.

But what I will focus mostly on this year will be on freelancing because I am just looking for the best opportunities to be a freelancer because that is just the best and the most suitable job for me. I do not like engaging in other things like affiliate marketing since I don't really have the ability to convince people to buy product and so many other affiliate terms.

It is not just about stating what we are interested to achieve but the steps we have taken to achieve all these things is very very important .

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
With the look of things now in my country I think that everybody most especially the youths are venturing more into online jobs. Because they seem to be making more money from it. Well there are some of them that are doing illegal jobs while some are doing the legit ones. My main point is that people are starting to realize that good money can be made online without going outdoor to stress yourself under the sun. With my research, I was able to gather same amount of money and sometimes more can be made from the comfort of your home compare to the one you will make if you decide to go and work outside. Believe it or not it is the true fact.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Right from the beginning of this year, I have made resolutions on quitting my offline job for online job but I am being careful of seeing the reliable online job first before I decide to take the bull by the horns for me not to lose at both ends.

To be honest, I am earning considerably well in my offline job but I don't really have time for much online job which makes me earn on only source which I passionately hate. A normal human being should have more than 3 sources of earning stable income.

This decision made me decide to try out arbitrage but the current situation in my country is not favourable to arbitrage traders as banks are not even in its support. A bank just reduced its monthly dollar spending to $20 last week. Then I proffer alternative of learning how to make money on Upwork.

Unfortunately, I don't have any residual knowledge on how this can be done. I don't really want to depend on online tutorial like YouTube as I am very sure there won't be justice done to the topic. Most just do videos for the money and not really to take people along. In this vein, I will surely appreciate anyone that can teach me Upwork procedures.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't even know how you are doing concerning the crypto mining stuff you're talking about because I believe it may not really be possible because of the fact that mining of cryptocurrency it's something that can be done online profitably but its something you need to set up a mining machines offline to start your
mining activities .

Well blockchain is the future and block chain technology is likely going to take over so many things in the future that is why I try as much as possible to invest and also to learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as a whole.

But what I will focus mostly on this year will be on freelancing because I am just looking for the best opportunities to be a freelancer because that is just the best and the most suitable job for me. I do not like engaging in other things like affiliate marketing since I don't really have the ability to convince people to buy product and so many other affiliate terms.

It is not just about stating what we are interested to achieve but the steps we have taken to achieve all these things is very very important .
All that I mentioned is on the progress. When I said 'mining, I referred to mining through 'Rollercoin simulator games where I play games to increase my mining power and earn passively even during sleeping hours. I believe if I can have much time to play the game at least three hours consistently everyday, in the next 8-12 months I'll be earning something reasonable from the game passively without doing much things like playing it consistently. All I have to do then, is to play daily about 10-20 minutes just to keep my current computer and mining GHZ at the current pace to continue earning passively. I just hope for the the mining simulator game to continue for long term. I bought virtual miners around $45, just to enable my mining to speed up a little, such is helping me to grow. I just need someone to keep it up on a high pace for me, play consistently like 4-8 hours every day for the next 2-12 months, such will make me to earn reasonable amount of money without doing much work again with the mining simulator game. As for crypto trading, I am already trading and still learning as well, I am a freelancer with loads of writing jobs on my head. I just manage my time well to avoid break down.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well my biggest goal for this year is to land a tech role that will enable me to make reasonable income and also save a large amount by month end or create an info product that will enable me to make money every day, I have come across a lot of people that are doing it and I think it's the way to go.

Honestly, there are a lot of opportunities online we just have to know the right people to follow, I have made many self made millionaires these past days and it rekindle my hope that it's possible.

We just have to keep on working towards with an open mind and dedicate our time and energy, time is fleeting and we have to take advantage of it.

There is tech, crypto, blockchain and many exciting platforms we can get into and carve a niche for ourselves.

We also have to keep a network that we share the same interest with so that they will help us grow.

Also, we need to stick to few things so that we would not get overwhelmed there's a lot of noise out there that is not worth our time.

See y'all at the top

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
mining activities .

All that I mentioned is on the progress. When I said 'mining, I referred to mining through 'Rollercoin simulator games where I play games to increase my mining power and earn passively even during sleeping hours. I believe if I can have much time to play the game at least three hours consistently everyday, in the next 8-12 months I'll be earning something reasonable from the game passively without doing much things like playing it consistently. All I have to do then, is to play daily about 10-20 minutes just to keep my current computer and mining GHZ at the current pace to continue earning passively. I just hope for the the mining simulator game to continue for long term. I bought virtual miners around $45, just to enable my mining to speed up a little, such is helping me to grow. I just need someone to keep it up on a high pace for me, play consistently like 4-8 hours every day for the next 2-12 months, such will make me to earn reasonable amount of money without doing much work again with the mining simulator game. As for crypto trading, I am already trading and still learning as well, I am a freelancer with loads of writing jobs on my head. I just manage my time well to avoid break down.
Omo you really tried so much, I think you introduce something about the mining stuff sometimes ago for us but some people were not really interested , I think you said something about paying of money and because of that some people were not really particularly interested in it including me because I have experienced a lot of scam in the past on something similar .

I like your confidence and willingness to takes the risk, it's not easy even with the high rate of criminal activities around the online space .

That is just the reason I was so sceptical and I consider any platform with an investment option as not the best. Okay now based on the fact that you have invested up to that amounts , how much are you expecting to be making daily basis ? Is it really possible for you to make up to $2 on daily basis if you are to spend within three to 10 minutes on the platform ?

I was also interested in the writing stuff , I don't even know if I will even have the time and another thing is that I was just expecting to have a laptop before I makes an arrangement to start .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My dream this year, 2022 is to start working on my career. I graduated in 2020 and I am yet to start working in the field that I studied for. I am already working on a practice license since it is a requirement in my course.

I already did my licensing exam but I failed one paper. So I am waiting to do a resit then I can go for a one year internship then get the license afterwards. That is when I will get a chance to apply for most jobs in my field of expertise.

Recently, I have been having a dream of becoming a higher institutions lecturer. So I am applying to tutor in most medical schools as that is what I qualify for. Though that only allows me to be a part time lecturer. I have have to go for a one year training so I can qualify to be a full time lecturer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I like your confidence and willingness to takes the risk, it's not easy even with the high rate of criminal activities around the online space .

That is just the reason I was so sceptical and I consider any platform with an investment option as not the best. Okay now based on the fact that you have invested up to that amounts , how much are you expecting to be making daily basis ? Is it really possible for you to make up to $2 on daily basis if you are to spend within three to 10 minutes on the platform ?

I was also interested in the writing stuff , I don't even know if I will even have the time and another thing is that I was just expecting to have a laptop before I makes an arrangement to start .
You don't even need to spend money to get going with the mining simulator game via Rollercoin website. You can start free, play games gradually till your mining empire grows. It isn't a game you build over night, it takes seriousness to reach the level of earning reasonable passive income daily, and withdrawing reasonable amount of money monthly. Just know, it can take you up to 4 months to see something better with the mining simulator game if you play at least with consistent 3-4 hours of your time daily. If you play that way for the interval of one month, you'll be earning and withdrawing as well. But when it is up to 4 months with such consistency, you can be making around $70-$80 monthly without investing a dime or getting referrals. But if you want to grow money and earn bigger with in such duration then it means using your earned points to buy miners to increase your mining strength.