What Type of Entrepreneur Are You?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you have a business? What prefix best defines your business? In other words, what type of -preneur are you?

Entrepreneur: A person who starts his or her business alone (investing own funds and working alone)

Solopreneur: A person who starts, builds, and runs a business alone. The only difference with entrepreneurs is while entrepreneurs will partner with other solopreneurs will always work alone.

Mumpreneur: Someone who is an entrepreneur and a mum at the same time, who actively manages the business as well as the role of mother.

Techprenuer: A person who has a tech-based business.

Socialprenuer: A person who starts and builds a business that addresses social issues.

Webpreneur: A person who starts and runs a web-based business.

Wantrepreneur: A person who has a great business idea but has not started it yet.

While you may not find this entrepreneur classification in any dictionaries, the classification is for the purpose of identifying what kind of business you are operating or want to operate.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will go with the last one Lol. I'm at a Wantrepreneur. I have a grand idea that is still cooling in my head but I'm yet to start off Good that I'm still under a prenuership though at least it shows I'm making progress. The thing is that we should strive to make our dreams come true that is what I'm trying to do. But remember that the first step is always about hatching the idea

So I'm on the right path already I have the idea of what I want to operate as a business. I have written my objectives and goals I goals I want to achieve. I have started mapping out the plans it is for me to start carrying them out.

But majorly finance has been the major issues for me but I'm working towards it all the same. I'm still in talks with people I hope they can make it happen for me