What to know about cashapp

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you must know, Cashapp is an app that is basically being used for the transaction of money, what I meant to say by that it is being used for sending and receiving money. In all honesty, this money sending application is specifically made for people in the United States of America while the ones in Nigeria are not allowed to use because it is not one of the supported locations.

Still there are some people that uses this platform but do not really know some important things about it which is necessary for them to know. Some of the things to know about it are;

1. It does not support international transactions
2. The supported locations are limited

1. It does not support international transactions: This app is actually meant to make domestic transfers which means that one can’t use it to send money from one country to another and besides the amount that can be sent or kept on the app is limited because it is just an online banking application.

2. The supported locations are limited: The brand is strict about this, judging by my research, I think it only support two countries for now which are USA and United Kingdom.