How to create a cashapp account

Geny rem official

1. Tap on Cash App to launch it.
  2. To create an account, enter your phone number or an email address.
  3. Cash App will send you a secret code via text or email—enter it.
  4. You can invite friends to sign up with Cash App to earn cash (optional)
  5. Enter your debit card info to link your bank account to Cash App.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-003840_Opera Mini.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-003840_Opera Mini.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
E

eldavis

I have always wondered how this cash app of a thing works, I see alot of persons talk about it, Cash app and also this only fans of a thing. For the cash app where does the money come form, how do they make money with it? I think I understand a little about only fans, and how they get their money but I have no understanding about cash app.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have loved it if the poster has taken his time to explain how cash app works. There was a time the app was associated with online fraud and it was used mostly by internet fraudster then. That was the only thing I think it was used for. But later I was reading that it can also be used to send and receive money. But since I don't have background knowledge on how it works and I don't want to ask because it is associated with internet fraudulent acts, I will like the poster to explain how money can be made using this app here.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is helpful though but I do not think that it is meant for people in nigeria because I do not see any way it can beneficial to anyone living in this country. The Cashapp I know only functions in United States of America and United Kingdom. Well there was a time I was seeing all these POS agents adding it to their service menu. I did not understand how they intend to offer a service that is not even owned and supported in nigeria. As at present, the only way anyone can use in this country will be illegal because nigeria is not one of their supported locations.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The cash app are used by the Americans....Or maybe couple with some major western countries. But recently I have been seeing people talk about cash app even in Africa, and I tend to wonder if Africans are allowed to have access and account on cash app.

But I think people have been having accounts there for their shady businesses lol.

Geny rem official

Hey guy's i would have dropped a video link here on how to make money on cashapp
But this platform hasn't allowed me

Says until i post minimum of 20 threads

So bear with me guys

Geny rem official

I have always wondered how this cash app of a thing works, I see alot of persons talk about it, Cash app and also this only fans of a thing. For the cash app where does the money come form, how do they make money with it? I think I understand a little about only fans, and how they get their money but I have no understanding about cash app.
I will teach you how to make money on cash app

Geny rem official

The cash app are used by the Americans....Or maybe couple with some major western countries. But recently I have been seeing people talk about cash app even in Africa, and I tend to wonder if Africans are allowed to have access and account on cash app.

But I think people have been having accounts there for their shady businesses lol.
Yes cashapp is now working in some part of Africa

With the help of vpn

Geny rem official

This is helpful though but I do not think that it is meant for people in nigeria because I do not see any way it can beneficial to anyone living in this country. The Cashapp I know only functions in United States of America and United Kingdom. Well there was a time I was seeing all these POS agents adding it to their service menu. I did not understand how they intend to offer a service that is not even owned and supported in nigeria. As at present, the only way anyone can use in this country will be illegal because nigeria is not one of their supported locations.
Cashapp is working in Nigeria
But a friend from usa would help you in creating the account and he/she will send you the log in info

Geny rem official

I would have loved it if the poster has taken his time to explain how cash app works. There was a time the app was associated with online fraud and it was used mostly by internet fraudster then. That was the only thing I think it was used for. But later I was reading that it can also be used to send and receive money. But since I don't have background knowledge on how it works and I don't want to ask because it is associated with internet fraudulent acts, I will like the poster to explain how money can be made using this app here.
I will teach you guys how to make money with it