What to do when your business is having a low patronage

Samuel72

Verified member
I opened my business 4 years ago and I am dealing on raw material but this business of mine is not moving the way I want, for the past four years of my business I have been having low patronage in my business, so I won't ask what do you think I can do to get high patronage in my business.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I think you should consider the location. Most businesses are define by their locations. You should also try and do a local advertisement with your local radio station, create a friendly impression with your clients. And one of the most important thing is: don't cheat your customers all in the name of looking for profits. When they find out they will not come back.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced a dwindling number of customers when I had my retailing business. You need to do prospecting so that you can gain new customers otherwise you may lose your business if there will be no more customers left. With the internet and social media you can do your promotion for free.

Mellorando

Banned
When your business is yielding little or low patronage it is advisable to first of all examine what exactly could be the cause probably it could be not selling the most trending goods in the market, it could also be the location of the business, it could also be the taste and the income of the consumers or members of the public, whatever the case may be it is the work of the business owner to examine the cause I make Swift solution if he or she is determined to make profit