What to do when friends do not pay for products.

Haibso2003

Where is this habit exhibited by some friends. Some friends do not want to pay for the services simply because they are your friends. Being friends with someone doesn't mean that they serve you for free. in my opinion all traces of familiarity should be left outside when talking business.
Busienss isn't something you take do granted and do for free. Of course friends csn be considered when doing business but using that,as an advantage on their part to extort you by claiming goods without paying isn't friendship but enmity. No real friend will want to slow down your business progress.
Dealing with such friends can prove difficult a you may soon be labeled as rude when you decide to take actions. However you should always bear in mind that the business is yours not theirs and you're free to do whatever it is you want to do with it and take all necessary measures to make sure that the business doesn't crash.

The best thing to do in this scenario is just to be lying for such a friend that you don't have the products that he normally buys on credit. There are some people like that truly who will only like to be buying on credit which can even ruin the business.

This can be very delicate especially when it involves your best friend. Something like this can also involve your immediate family members. One thing I am going to say is that you need to be cautious in your approach when you want to reclaim debt from a close one. I will even advise you to let go of it if it is not that much and prevent them from owning you next time. He business it always and should be treated like one.