The Excitement of Crypto with Friends - What's Your Approach?

TradingHubz

Before beginning, let me share about the context why I am posting this. I've been having some interesting conversations with one of my friends about crypto space and it got me thinking about the various ways we introduce our friends to this exciting space. From my perspective, crypto is a fantastic realm with endless possibilities, but it can be overwhelming for newcomers as well. That's where friends come in.
We can make this journey more engaging and less intimidating for them. So, here's my question to you all: How do you approach introducing your friends to cryptocurrencies without diving into the technical details?
Do you have any unique strategies or stories to share about your crypto conversations with friends? I'm not talking about any specific events or promotions; I'm more interested in hearing your personal experiences and insights into making crypto accessible to your friends. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. After all, we're all here to learn from each other's experiences and perspectives! Thanks

Bash4j

I'm always excited about the decentralized nature of the crypto space and its ability to

1. Process transactions quickly.

It's frustrating to wait for funds to become available in your bank account. You don't have to wait for cryptocurrency transactions. In many cases, the transactions occur in real time or within a few minutes. There aren't various banks slowing down the payment process. High transaction speeds are a bonus; in today's world of instant gratification, no one likes to wait.

2. A worldwide accepted currency

There are a lot of benefits to an international currency, and it's especially helpful if your business exports services and goods or purchases materials from other countries. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies help you avoid expensive foreign transaction fees or exchange rates.

3. Its ability to avoid fraud

Cryptocurrency is comparable to cash in that you either have the funds available or you don't. You should also know that all transactions are final when you use cryptocurrencies because transactions are added to the blockchain via mining.
And with regulatory compliance CEX like Bitget adopting mandatory KYC that adds a layer of trust and security to the ecosystem protecting both the user and the platform it's self.

DominionAJ

Your question seems good base on the fact that you care about your friends.

Base on my own experience have always believe in result and that’s why it’s better not just to tell people about something when you don’t have results yet.

I introduced my friend to the crypto space last year because have started showing forth result in the crypto space. When I started the conversation and told him how difficult the technicalities of the crypto space can be, he responded by telling me not to bother in as much he can get the same form of result I got he is willing to sacrifice.

So introduced him and asked him to buy some set of good tokens with good utilities; he bought SFP (SafePal), BNB (Binance platform token), Matic and BGB (Bitget Exchange Token).

As of this year most of the token I asked him to get performed wonderfully well, $BGB token show-forth an excellent result such that he made a lot of profit. Also SFP started doing great of recent.

Following the profit he made from BGB token he called and appreciated me and now he has been doing well within the space and taking his own decision on projects to buy into.

So before you introduce your friends always make sure you’re at that point where your result are not doubtable to anyone.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Before beginning, let me share about the context why I am posting this. I've been having some interesting conversations with one of my friends about crypto space and it got me thinking about the various ways we introduce our friends to this exciting space. From my perspective, crypto is a fantastic realm with endless possibilities, but it can be overwhelming for newcomers as well. That's where friends come in.
We can make this journey more engaging and less intimidating for them. So, here's my question to you all: How do you approach introducing your friends to cryptocurrencies without diving into the technical details?
Do you have any unique strategies or stories to share about your crypto conversations with friends? I'm not talking about any specific events or promotions; I'm more interested in hearing your personal experiences and insights into making crypto accessible to your friends. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. After all, we're all here to learn from each other's experiences and perspectives! Thanks
As far as I remember, I've just shown my green PnL on Bitget & the haven't believed. Then I literally had to cash out in front of them to make the believe.

So the lesson is, at first we have to create curiousity on their minds first, if we can be able to do that, the rest will be done automatically!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Your question seems good base on the fact that you care about your friends.

Base on my own experience have always believe in result and that’s why it’s better not just to tell people about something when you don’t have results yet.

I introduced my friend to the crypto space last year because have started showing forth result in the crypto space. When I started the conversation and told him how difficult the technicalities of the crypto space can be, he responded by telling me not to bother in as much he can get the same form of result I got he is willing to sacrifice.

So introduced him and asked him to buy some set of good tokens with good utilities; he bought SFP (SafePal), BNB (Binance platform token), Matic and BGB (Bitget Exchange Token).

As of this year most of the token I asked him to get performed wonderfully well, $BGB token show-forth an excellent result such that he made a lot of profit. Also SFP started doing great of recent.

Following the profit he made from BGB token he called and appreciated me and now he has been doing well within the space and taking his own decision on projects to buy into.

So before you introduce your friends always make sure you’re at that point where your result are not doubtable to anyone.
Aaah,,, golden days of SafePal & it's airdrops 🫨!

Oh btw, it's time to teach friends about the usage of BitgeSwap& BitgetWallet as well!

DominionAJ

Yea, that’s one of the benefits I enjoy on Bitget I need to teach people provided I have the time, Bitget swap is okay if you know about it.