Trading Discussion What to do to understand Forex Trading

AmaliaTG

Hey.
I am Totally new to forex trading and I would like to understand it. How does it work? How much do I need to invest so that I start making money there? And what exactly I am doing to Earn money? Somebody make me understand how forex works. I always hear people talking about Forex but I have no idea how it works . If you have a bit of the knowledge of it and share with me I will be grateful. And lastly, how long does it take to make money and how much profits do you get ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am not in forex trading expert, so don't really expect the best explanation from me. Forex trading means foreign exchange trading as the name implies. It is just like cryptocurrency trading whereby you use one currency to trade for another. it is just like trading of different currencies and when the value of that currency rises you will start making a whole lot of money but you have to make a lot of research and know the basics before really venturing into it. You have to learn a lot of two because it is risky and at the same time a lucrative venture.

Kwess

Hey.
I am Totally new to forex trading and I would like to understand it. How does it work? How much do I need to invest so that I start making money there? And what exactly I am doing to Earn money? Somebody make me understand how forex works. I always hear people talking about Forex but I have no idea how it works . If you have a bit of the knowledge of it and share with me I will be grateful. And lastly, how long does it take to make money and how much profits do you get ?
The same as me, I'm new to this type of trading and I remember I asked this same question on this same forum but no one is ready to talk about it on how it works and how to get started. I think we have to find it by ourselves my dear.

UZZAL

Hey.
I am also a new member.I suppot you speach

AmaliaTG

The same as me, I'm new to this type of trading and I remember I asked this same question on this same forum but no one is ready to talk about it on how it works and how to get started. I think we have to find it by ourselves my dear.
It seems there are no expert here about Forex or even crypto currency. I really want to understand how it works so that we can make millions there. All I know and hear from people is the fact that it's easy to make even 1million on Forex with just one sale or something like that. I really don't know but I will be patient and maybe go through the Forex trading thread, maybe I will get some information there.

Ray Martinez

Traders should deal with their thoughts and feelings in trading. It is by far the biggest obstacle to a trader's success. Negative emotion always shows an ugly head in every trade. The most difficult emotional interventions in trading occur when long-standing emotional patterns and conflicts spill over into dealing with trading risks and uncertainties. My broker Forex4you give me the best tips to control my emotion.