What things do you follow?

Mary Frederick

Maintaining risk ratio, keep the earning in a balanced position through following risk and money management policy, trading with a regulated broker all fall in to section of important factors. With FXOpulence broker, you can lower your trading risk and trade securely. Their trading instruments include their Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and Euro basket.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Before taking a trade there are a lot of things that I follow and most of these things are normal orthodox stuffs it's nothing new or novel, so for example I look at the daily open and see if there's any advancement from the point towards the upside or downside and then take a position In that angle.

If the move plateaued mostly at the end of London session, I'll take the opposite and the ride it the other way, most times the market tends to gyrate to the already established London direction in such instances I just add to the position and keep on riding.

FinTrader

I monitor two things: signals from my trading strategy and risk control. Only they can show me profitable entry points into the market and exit points from it to fix profits. And also what lot should you enter the market in order not to overload the deposit and minimize losses in the event of an unsuccessful trade.