What role does obedience has on a business environment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The quality of obedience comes with honesty , truthfulness , and sincerity and when a business owner is said to be obedience towards his business that business owner is considered to reach higher heights . the role of being obedient in business has a lot of benefits and advantage to that particular business involved . Also when an employee is obedient to his employer or manager that employee has build a good and respectful reputation for himself as a result of his obedience . When an employee is obedient he or she will not question his manager rudely , but if he or she sees mistakes and errors committed by the manager or his employer in the process of expressing or explaining a particular job of duty he will politely excuse him or herself to make a more better decision and idea and in most cases ideas and decisions made by obedient employees are usually taken serious by the employers .

Being obedient brings elevation in business activities and practices . A self-employed business owner can elevate his business as a result of being obedient to his customers . an obedient self-employed business owner will not lie or use deceitful measures to boost his business profit he endeavours to be truthful and honest by all means . And as a result of being truthful and honest in his dealings and doings with his consumers , customers , and clients , his customers and client loyalty tends to be clinged to him as a result of the satisfaction and comfortability they enjoy from his good quality goods and services sold and rendered .

Obedience is actually the major component for every business to succeed. I believe every business owner has a particular time their offices open in the morning. It takes an obedient employee to actually try their very best to meet up with the time. It takes an obedient employee to carry out their responsibilities even when the employer is not around to supervise or monitor them.

Their is no customer who wants to last long operating with a disobedient business owner, they want the best out of their patronage. I wouldn't go to buy from a business or shop owner, and he or she lash at me when I didn't do anything to warrant it, even if I do, an owner should always have that self control in order to win over customers. Many entrepreneurs encounter all sorts of ill fated receptions during business run-in but due to their humorous attitude,and having self control, made them to forget and endure while pushing up their business higher. And when customers discover you're honest with self control, they wouldn't like to attack you anymore, you'll win their heart and also the heart of their friends too. Because, they'll definitely share the information with their friend. When it comes to honesty, we shouldn't look for a profit more than the asking price of the product, such can also drive the customers away. Wen taking profit, we should take profit per the market value of the product. Excessive gain, puts the owner at the brink of losing it all, because customers will feel disgruntled and note the owner as being dishonest.

For me the term obedience shouldn't come into play in a business environment. Business is business and every worker should know their professional obligations. As a worker, do your professional duty nothing more.

Why are you demanding obedience will then be another question to ask? If a worker has done his obligations at the work place nothing more is expected. I don't understand why there should be subservience and bosing around. This makes the workplace unattractively hostile.

Agreed a worker should be "professional". This means they will listen, evaluate and carry out every instructions given to them by the authorities. That's not obiedience, that's their duty. I am sorry if I sound too harsh. This is just my opinion and it by no means disregards your angle or point of view. I am just trying to point out the differences.

Truly if being professional is what you speak of then yes. It is highly necessary. Any worker who isn't doing this at all should be gotten rid of without contemplation. I absolutely believe that the work environment is a very important aspect of our society that must be built and sustained. Try professionalism has to be taught and modelled after the workers. Thanks for sharing.

Whenever you do business with people who are honest and reliable, you will find it very easy to call on them anytime that you are thinking about doing something new .

It is of utmost benefit to people who are employees when they have such characteristics . This is because it is going to make them to be trustworthy in the eyes of their employer .

If you are somebody who is not reliable, especially when it comes to handling task in the business , it's going to be very difficult for people to trust you . That is why you have to be authentic in everything that you are doing .

People who are obedient also do not find it hard to learn from those who are doing better than them in business, because they will be able to follow all the laid out instructions given to them without any complain at all .

If you have somebody who is not obedient , and you always try to contradict everything that is being said, you will definitely find it difficult to learn under another person and take instructions that they are giving you .
The relevance of being obedient can never be over emphasized.

Obedience is a trait which is characterized by a submission to authority. A good business environment will always be built on the foundation of obedience as it implies that there is someone in charge who is entitled to issue commands and expects others to follow them. There are several advantages of obedience in business.

Firstly, it increases efficiency and productivity. When employees obey their bosses, they are likely to complete the tasks assigned to them on time and with little or no errors. This creates an environment where more work is done within the stipulated time frame and this translates into increased profits for the company. For example, an employee who obeys his boss will carry out all the tasks assigned to him before he leaves work while one who does not obey may not even finish half of them.

Secondly, obedience makes it possible for companies to achieve their objectives. When employees obey their bosses, they become motivated and this increases their commitment towards achieving the goals of the company. However, when employees do not obey their bosses, they become demotivated and less productive since they do not feel valued.

Finally, obedience reduces conflicts among employees. Employees who do not obey their bosses tend to engage in conflicts with other employees as well as with their bosses since they think that they can do whatever they want.

Obedience has do with being submissive, doing what the authorities ask you to do. When it comes to business, obedience can make assignments simpler, it can ease the stress of the boss and also make errors avoidable. In everyday situations, people obey orders because they want to get rewards, because they want to avoid the negative consequences of disobeying, and because they believe an authority is legitimate. Obeying rules and regulations in the workplace creates an environment where employees feel safe and comfortable to do their job effectively. Following rules and regulations help employees understand what is expected of them and what will happen if they violate the rules.

When employees follow rules and regulations, consumers also benefit. When customers are happy, there are fewer complaints to deal with, thereby creating greater company morale and fewer costs for servicing problems.

When there is obedience in a work place, there will be cooperation, also, when there is obedience from the employer to the rules the government has set in place for business organizations, there won't be any interruption of business.

When one is obedient to the boss he or she can find favour in the sight of him or her, he can get promoted.

In a business organisation that comprises of employees and employers the quality of obedience exist in two categories which is the one that exist between the employers and employees and also the employers and his clients and customers . Between an employer and his employees the quality of obedience absolutely plays a very important role in strengthening and also upbuilding their cordial relationship that usually exist between the employer and his or her employees . Obedience on the part of the employees will make a particular employee not to reveal an authorised information to outsiders possibly two business rivals and business competitors about his employer and the business because this could be very devastating and also destructive to the business organisation .

On the other hand the quality of obedience on the part of the employer or the manager of the business will enable a particular employer to put his employers interest before his or hers . An employer must always keep to his promise made to his employees he must endeavour that in all ramification is employees enjoy the best use of their time in his business organisation it shouldn't be harsh and rude but rather understand that all humans are not perfect and so everyone is prone to make errors and mistakes even his employees . This could be made possible when he possesses the quality of obedience .