What role can personal loan plays in buying a house

Builder Samuel

Homebuyers rarely consider personal loans to finance their purchases. Home loans are the most popular alternative because they have low interest rates, a longer repayment period, and are specifically developed for this purpose. Most clients, on the other hand, believe that a personal loan can be used to cover a down payment on a home. Making a big down payment on a house loan lowers the principal and interest rate, as well as speeding up the approval process. Taking out a personal loan to cover the entire cost, on the other hand, raises the borrower's debt-to-income ratio, which lowers their eligibility, bringing the cycle full circle.

In a nutshell, personal loans are not recommended for house purchases unless you have no other option for making the minimum down payment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a foolhardy step to obtain loan to build a house. I even doubt if any financial institutions except cooperative society, will lend a person loan to build a house. This is because they believe there may not be ways they will repay the money.

Instead of obtaining loans for building of house, there can be a way of approaching mortgage banks for loan. They will make the repayment of that loans much more easier. Though, I have seen people obtaining loans for their houses, they always have good job with good salary to easy the repayment of the loan.

profito

Real estate has ever being the best way to make decent income on net...

Shigobad2020

Though i dont like resorting to taking a loan to do anything because I have seen and witnessed how loan has wrecked many business when they can't pay back their loans , and someone say the loan company cannot grant you a loan because you are using it to build a house . But you ate right and also wrong because their are some loan companies that doesn't care about what you wanted to use the loan for so far you have a guarantor and you have a property to stand for it , but some actually will like to know what you want to use their money for .
I can only resort to taking loan to build a house if I am going to rent the house out to tenants and makes money from the house renting while using the money to pay the debt I am owing the loan company , so it will be a win win situation for me.