Real estate What real estate property do you prefer to buy?

Immilash

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? For me I go fo the one that will bring me lots of profits but you can only get that profits if you invest and also your ideas also counts it matters a lot in our businessesbut could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties old properties I do dislike them no matter how profitable it is but it's a business I don't think if i will keep it for any longer but what of you can you buy a old property? For me if it will bring lots of profits I will definitely buy if at any amount, but sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used the quality and quantity of the products you buy for matters you cannot buy something that is not the worth the money buy something that will bring you good returns. Buying new properties will be better than buying old ones but my reason is because new properties are very attractive many people will love to buy it

But, what are your preferred property purchases?