Crypto What Problems Do You Face When Using Crypto Trading Platforms?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading platforms are usually used by many people who are interested in trading cryptocurrencies. It makes sense that one might not be able to make a trade if trading platforms cease to exist. One can still technically make a "trade" by exchanging coins, but the fees of exchanging coins would be too high. This is why trading platforms are created so that people could trade crypto without being charged high fees albeit some trading platforms charge high fees. However, high fees is usually not the only issue faced by many people. I have personally faced issues related to KYC process on many online crypto trading platforms. My government does not issue national ID card by default and the applicant would need to pay extra in order to get an English version of national ID card. So, what are some issued faced by you in regard to crypto trading platforms?

jason7343

Risks using a cryptocurrency platforms
  • Cryptocurrencies as Property.
  • Decentralized Status.
  • Business Registrations and Licensing.
  • Fraud and Money Laundering.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Risks using a cryptocurrency platforms
  • Cryptocurrencies as Property.
  • Decentralized Status.
  • Business Registrations and Licensing.
  • Fraud and Money Laundering.

I agree with your points. Another important point is security of platforms. Many crypto trading platforms have a really big issue when it comes to security issues and even popular trading platforms such as Binance have been accused of having a faulty and vulnerable security system.