What personal advice will you give to a person starting a business?

Sammyesx

Starting a business is not as easy as it seems, you might have a very brilliant idea, but you will need resources in the form of capital and other things in other to kick start the business and make it successful. Personally the advice i would give to a person starting a business is to prepare their mind for the turmoil that might unfold as the business progress, most business at a point in time face challenges and those challenges are the turning point if their is an adequate preparation, be it mentally or financially. What advice will you give to someone starting a business?

Georgeadawara

For a person starting a new business this are things that are required form him to now about it.
One you need have a good business plan
What are the necessary need for the environment
What are they lacking the location of the business and how run the business.
Ask others more about what you are venturing into. Do more research on it what are the challenges that can or may acour.

Hena101

Starting a business is not as easy as most people think because of the challenges involves. But my personal advice to everyone starting a business is that you must first plan your business after that know your target customers and what they want from you, know also the cost of production of the services you intended to provide, know also how long the services your provided will last meaning are the services you are providing long or short and lot more

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My first advice I will give to a starter of a business is that he or she should be patient. A good thing takes time to unfold so you shouldn't be in a haste to make plenty money. Study the business and see how you can sort out issues confronting it. Then go for quality products, people

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting a business requires a lot of determination and focus. He should just be focused and make sure he faces the reason why he opens the business. There will already be disatraction. He should endeavor never to let those disatraction weigh him down. Then he should never take a short cut to success by selling non quality goods for his customers.

Abee111

My first advise to a person starting is that before he start the business, he should not borrow much more than he use to earn.that's if he's a government worker or if he is working under privet company.
The second advise is that he should be patient over the little he started with.avoid reckless spending, keep the record of the business. Render your customers good services, you should always be available to your customers..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We are know that, starting a business isn't a day task it takes some time to turn ideas into manifestation. We need planning, and vision for the business. We don't just go into business cos we heard mr A is making huge money from his own business and we want to follow suit. No, it is not done like that. Rather we should venture into what we know too well about to drive profit as time goes on.

Olajidey

My advice to someone that wants to start a business is to never borrow money or get a loan to start a business it is very advisable to start with the little capital you have with you and along the line, if you are not so lucky and you encounter challenges which will make you stop the business, you will be are rest of mind that it's your money you are not in debt.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My advice to someone that wants to start a business is to never borrow money or get a loan to start a business it is very advisable to start with the little capital you have with you and along the line, if you are not so lucky and you encounter challenges which will make you stop the business, you will be are rest of mind that it's your money you are not in debt.
Borrowing of money to start up his or her own business will really have a setback to the business progress. Cos two things the owner will be working out for. He or she will be working so hard to pay back the loan and at same time to drive business profit. That will put him or her at risk of chasing money all the way, instead of balancing his or her business to be stable and continue running the best possible way.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Starting a business is like starting a journey... And in any journey knowing the landmarks is always good... Do a proper business survey... Get yourself for competitions and be ready to get involved in healthy competitions too... Get your mind ready for lose though it a bad thing but sometimes failure lift us up... Stay away from loan if you can and when you think the stress is too much you can quit and start all over again.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only advice I will give to people that are interested to start a business is that, in any business you are interested to start you just have to be very careful about the business in the sense that you don't involves so many people in the business. You only have to work with trusted people you know , because no matter how so many people will claim to love you , there are some people that may not likely be happy about your progress most especially here in Africa ( cus I don't know your location)

And , you do not just have to establish a business blindly. Business comes with a lot of research and so many things are to be put into consideration. You just have to put it into a simple analysis like " Are these my product or services needed in this location ? " Starting a business may not necessarily be the type of business you have the natural passion to establish

symohamed

how did you hear about feiyr this does not take you an amount to start what are you going to do my friend this site pays you everything and you earn money for Sontag and games and more other possible movement to earn money I a fast to be cruel