What Nuts And Dry Fruits You Must Have And How?

A K Rao

People often say that it is good to have Nuts and the Dry Fruits in our daily diet!

But then nobody explains what to eat, how much to eat, how much to eat and when to eat!

This is an attempt to give some details about the nuts and dry fruits with reference to the above points.

I am giving the ingredients, amounts, and how to have them here that I am having myself on a regular basis.

I have Walnuts, Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Resins, and Dates on daily basis. I have two walnuts, eight almonds, eight Resins all are to be soaked in the water for overnight. The water turns dark colored and this has to be discarded and the nuts are to be washed freshly.

To these three pieces of Cashew nuts and one date has to be added and this has to be had as a mid-day snack.

Please note that the total weight must be around one-ounce i.e 30 gm and the quantity of each ingredient is to be strictly adhered to!

I am sure you will get the results in the form of feeling goodness and well being within a month or two once you start it!

Just you can start this simple formula and let me know about the results! All the best!

Last edited: