Health benefits of cashews nuts.

D

Deleted member 51169

With a rich smooth surface and super rich character, it's not unexpected in the smallest that cashews are the most well known nut in the United States, and in the Eastern part of Nigeria. While you might realize that they're tasty, what you may not know about is the numerous constructive outcomes eating cashews can have on your wellbeing. In addition to the fact that cashews are high in protein, fiber, and sound fats, yet they additionally contain a wide scope of nutrients and minerals that can help your body from various perspectives.

Cashews aren't only an advantageous convenient bite—they're unbelievably flexible, as well. Indeed, these kidney-formed nuts can be made into non-dairy milk, cream, spread other options.

From better glucose control to a better heart, here are a portion of the impacts you can anticipate from eating cashews.

*You could get thinner.

*Your pulse may go down

*Your cholesterol will presumably improve.

*Your heart wellbeing will get a general lift.

*You'll have better glucose control.

*You'll get a sound portion of copper.

*You'll shield your cells from harm.

Nuts and seeds are notable for their great cell reinforcement content. Cancer prevention agents are intensifies that can kill harm causing free extremists in your body, in this way protecting your body from infection and lessening irritation by and large. Cashews, specifically, are a magnificent wellspring of two kinds of cell reinforcements: polyphenols and carotenoids. Note, notwithstanding, that broiled cashews seem to have more prominent cell reinforcement action than crude ones.

Try and one cashew nuts to your diet and see your immune system boost.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To be can candid I do not know that cashew but has a lot of health benefit like this . I believe that a lot of people will have gain a lot from this health tips. Though before I use to think that its only meant for eating alone. But I can now know that its beyond eating.

D

Deleted member 51169

To be can candid I do not know that cashew but has a lot of health benefit like this . I believe that a lot of people will have gain a lot from this health tips. Though before I use to think that its only meant for eating alone. But I can now know that its beyond eating.
Aside the health benefits, there are more economic values attached to cashew nuts. This is why you noticed in Nigeria, that early Eastern government choose to plant cashew nuts as against their Western counterparts who choose to plant cocoa. Unfortunately, it is on record that those plantations in Eastern Nigeria is not given the required attention by current governments, so that it could be revenue generating.

Here are other things that can be gotte from cashwe nuts: CNSL is extracted from cashew shells by cooking the broken shells at high temperatures. Due to its high resistance to heat, CNSL is used in the manufacture of brake linings and epoxy coatings. It is also used in paints, varnishes, and specialty inks. CNSL is an excellent source of phenol for polymer production.

Good luck

Verified member
the benefits of cashew nuts can not be under estimated.it has a good nutritional value in the body.it really help in building the immune system of the body.it strengthened the cell and fight the disease of the bloodstream.the nut can be eating raw because it contains some good stuff that boost the health system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is one of the topic I am always very much interested because I am a vegetarian and I am very much interested in anything that can be a natural supplements to the body, about from this please write more about other fruits that are still good for the body especially the anti-aging fruits, I will really appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 51169

Wow, this is one of the topic I am always very much interested because I am a vegetarian and I am very much interested in anything that can be a natural supplements to the body, about from this please write more about other fruits that are still good for the body especially the anti-aging fruits, I will really appreciate it.
I have already create a thread on anti-aging foods. Seems you want to live forever young? I think there is a point in older people's life that living becomes boring to them. Especially when the see those things they could do without the aid of anybody, now struggling to do it. Most at this stage starts craving for death to knock.

The above does not mean you should not take care of your body by consuming cashew nuts. Rather it is even necessary so that you can age in style and die in style - strong and healthy.

Nonetheless, to me all that matters to me is not living long but making impact to humanity.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have already create a thread on anti-aging foods. Seems you want to live forever young? I think there is a point in older people's life that living becomes boring to them. Especially when the see those things they could do without the aid of anybody, now struggling to do it. Most at this stage starts craving for death to knock.

The above does not mean you should not take care of your body by consuming cashew nuts. Rather it is even necessary so that you can age in style and die in style - strong and healthy.

Nonetheless, to me all that matters to me is not living long but making impact to humanity.
Well technically I'm not interested to leave for a long time because, I'm just expecting to have a life expectancy of 80 years and that is okay for me ,the reason why I needed the thread was that I needed some foods that will help me to maintain good health , scientifically it is impossible to live up to 130 years.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very educative post. Most times, we Nigerians, we don't value what other see as importance. We always comminize what we have even if the thing is as a important as gold. Who will ever think that there are more to cashew than just eating it as a fruit.

Empress

Verified member
Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They're also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.