What Makes You To Like PTP Sites Especially Trendri?

Sikapa

Verified member
There are many reasons that makes a person to like Pay To Post sites. PTP is the abbreviation for Pay To Post site which I know many people who makes money online already know but for the sake of the newbies who just joined online money making I have to break the explanation feather. Many people try to join pay to post site for different reasons of which I'm not exceptional.

There are reasons why I always make me join pay to post sites and that same reasons make me to be more active on those sites. We all know that pay to post sites pays members for posting new thread on the forum and that is the number one reason why most people join the forums. That is to make money on the internet through posting and sharing ideas. The second reason why I like pay to post sites is because of their educative purpose. Pay To Post sites are so educative and they teach you the various ways to become rich both online and offline and this is also one of the major reasons why I like pay to post sites especially Trendri.

What make you to like Trendri or any pay to post site?

uforwealth

Verified member
I have more than one reason why I like pay to post sites especially Trendri.

1. Income earning

The first reason why I like pay to post sites such as Trendri is to make money. Although the money is not much,Trendri is my second source of income.

2. Improvement on writing skill
I have been improving on my writing skill since the day I started writing and posting topics or threads on Trendri.com

3. Reading skill
By reading what other members on pay to post websites like Trendri post every day, my reading is getting better.

Those are the 3 major reasons why I like pay to post sites.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums are really great. I learnt about them 4 years ago and I have never stopped working in them. This is because I got to love this earning method so much. They are so convenient and easy to work from since you just need to make a few sentences of your thoughts and you earn.

Also, the forums have been so great in making me a confident writer. Just writing things out with my English and grammar skills make me a better writer. Especially since I get to use new words that I learn every now and then. Especially here in Trendri where I make long posts. It is a great training ground for me.

Then I get to learn so much from these forums. There are so many active people who share their own ideas, knowledge and opinions. So I have gotten to learn so much from them.

M

Manris

I like it because it's easy and simple to make money here. For beginners, this is what you need. You can easily get used to and What is the most important thing to learn About other earning opportunities, It is also nice to communicate, discuss with forum participants and recognize New cognitive information.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening everyone! It is true that paid-to-post sites are a terrific earning method. Many people around the world earn money daily by posting on forums. To be honest, I did not know about this earning method until I came across Trendri last year.

Undoubtedly, there are so many paid-to-post sites online these days. The truth is that I tried a few of them but I found them too complicated for me, so I concentrated here on Trendri. As far as I am concerned, I enjoy working on Trendri because earning is so simple. You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads. That's all! The best thing of all is that you learn new things from the threads the members publish every day. Furthermore, you meet people from all over the world and you make new friends.

For all these reasons, I like working on Trendri and I believe that it is the best paid-to-post site of all. I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in this fantastic earning method.

tray59

I like it because it's easy and simple to make money here. For beginners, this is what you need. You can easily get used to and What is the most important thing to learn About other earning opportunities, It is also nice to communicate, discuss with forum participants and recognize New cognitive information.
Trendri has been one of the best forum which we have around so far I think for you to make money here our primary purpose should be on how we can contribute good and meaningful post to the community our primary goals is for us to try and learn while we make money we dont need to come here for the purpose of earning