Earn Money What makes you sad about online earning?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Indeed! There are so many sites out there claiming to give you so much in return when you work with them.

But unfortunately, you come to realization that some of these sites are just a waste of your time. Some of which you would have even invested your hard earned money and for nothing at the end.

I feel sad most times when I was being hoodwinked by a site.

What makes you sad when a site went scam or became worthless?

Is it your data, time or money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the only thing that made me sad is making me fool of me. There are sites that I do spend close to five hours on without expecting money from them. Since I don't go there for money, I won't be disappointed and I won't see my time, energy or data being wasted. But I will always feel said if you promise me money and you later break my trust.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Indeed! There are so many sites out there claiming to give you so much in return when you work with them.

But unfortunately, you come to realization that some of these sites are just a waste of your time. Some of which you would have even invested your hard earned money and for nothing at the end.

I feel sad most times when I was being hoodwinked by a site.

What makes you sad when a site went scam or became worthless?

Is it your data, time or money?
I think it is always about everything for me, my data, time and money gone. I will have prefer to even sleep or lazy around than work and get scam at the end of the day. It can be very annoying. So these days I hardly join a new earning site without proof of payment

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On my quest to make money online I have encountered a lot of scam websites that promises to pay a huge amount of money for you to do some simple tasks for them and as a novice back then I fell from so many of them. Today, I have my parameters in which I can use to identify websites that are not genuine and they also likely to be scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not feel sad about anything online because it is just one of the challenges that people have to face, as you said that there are some sites that actually promise you something but when you work with them you will not be able to earn anything, yes such site exist and when you find out about them you really need to forget about it.